Ascended chronomancer shield

in Mesmer

Posted by: chronoxsp.3801

chronoxsp.3801

Hello everyone:

Does anyone know if the items to get the chronomancer shield (the one you get from the chronomancer’s collection achievement) are needed to build it or you just need to have gathered the item once?

I salvaged one of the items (the flower one, I play in Spanish, so I don’t know the proper name in English, sorry) and I don’t know if i won’t be able to make the shield or not.

Thanks in advance.

in Mesmer

Posted by: tobascodagama.2961

tobascodagama.2961

In general, for Collections, you can safely destroy stuff after you’d unlocked in in the collection. However, for the Chronomancer collection in specific, there is one element of the collection that has a Mystic Forge recipe. I don’t know if the Corpse Flower you destroyed was part of that recipe or not. If it is, the bright side is that it’s supposed to drop from Mordrem Champion bags, so you can possibly loot it again later and still complete the Collection.

EDIT: I looked it up, and I’m pretty sure the Mystic Barricade is the only thing in the collection that requires the Mystic Forge. Corpse Flowers are not part of its recipe, so you should be fine.

Amberley Avalen – Charr Mesmer
Tanya Larina – Human Thief
Finchy Whyte – Sylvari Ranger

(edited by tobascodagama.2961)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Lasica.5068

Lasica.5068

Once you find the item it is unlocked in your collection and you can salvage/sell/destroy it.

Check the Specialization Collection under achievements and look for Horologicus. The Corpse Flower should still be listed there.

Why make sense, when it’s so much more fun to make nonsense?

in Mesmer

Posted by: chronoxsp.3801

chronoxsp.3801

Oh!! Thank you very much! I’m happy to read that

in Mesmer

Posted by: Zendella.9573

Zendella.9573

Now if only someone could explain why our Ascended class weapon skin is ugly as kittens..

in Mesmer

Posted by: Xstein.2187

Xstein.2187

I actually like it and think it would go good with bolt.

Lägertha Lothbrök: PvE Mesmer
Schrödingers Clone: PvP Mesmer

in Mesmer

Posted by: parisnicholson.3684

parisnicholson.3684

If anyone is having trouble with the Steam-powered Timepiece in this collection, head to Lornars Pass and farm the steam creatures on the frozen lake. I got one to drop after just a few minutes!

Lilac Arugg – Sylvari Mes in PvP since launch

in Mesmer

Posted by: GenFourTwoFive.2980

GenFourTwoFive.2980

Does anyone else’s collection show that you have already collected the Mystic Barricade without actually crafting it in the forge?

in Mesmer

Posted by: arkealia.2713

arkealia.2713

Does anyone else’s collection show that you have already collected the Mystic Barricade without actually crafting it in the forge?

You probably got it in PvP before wardrobe, I have a lot of mystic weapon skins unlocked despite having only craft the shortbow.