Axe/Focus potential.

Axe/Focus potential.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

Given the new iWarden active cast, anyone else salivating over this weapon combo?

I really hope Warden’s Feedback is moved into a separate tier from Restorative Illusions because currently that’s the biggest issue with taking focus in pvp or wvw given the latter trait is mandatory if taking Inspiration.

Axe/Focus potential.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Levetty.1279

Levetty.1279

Yeah that immobilize should really help us land axe skill 2

Axe/Focus potential.

in Mesmer

Curunen.8729

I’d save the salt until after knowing how the skills will work.

In any case thematically it will be like having dual axes, just in an indirect way with the offhand.

Axe/Focus potential.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Malice.8439

Malice.8439

Looking forward to mainhand Focus.

All warfare is based on deception.
- Sun Tzu, Art of War

Axe/Focus potential.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Levetty.1279

Levetty.1279

In any case thematically it will be like having dual axes, just in an indirect way with the offhand.

It’s not salt, it’s me wondering what you are talking about when we have no idea what skills axe has. I’d understand if this was about sword/focus with its double immobilize.

Axe/Focus potential.

in Mesmer

Curunen.8729

It’s not salt, it’s me wondering what you are talking about when we have no idea what skills axe has. I’d understand if this was about sword/focus with its double immobilize.

It’s called being excited for a thematically cool weapon set.

Heaven forbid we’re allowed to look forward and speculate on a potentially fun combination…

Focus is now kind of an offhand “illusionary” axe, given the active addition to iwarden which I think is kind of cool and again could thematically pair up well with a mainhand axe.

Yes it could be kitten, but who cares, I like imagining fun things.

Axe/Focus potential.

in Mesmer

Curunen.8729

Looking forward to mainhand Focus.

As a major supporter of mainhand focus ideas, it would be cool if one day in the future we got this.