in Mesmer

Posted by: Lux.6490

Lux.6490

Does it trigger on daze (Chaos Storm)?

Bountiful Interruption

in Mesmer

Posted by: TIFour.1076

TIFour.1076

Only if the Daze actually interrupts something.

Bountiful Interruption

in Mesmer

Posted by: Kaamau.5341

Kaamau.5341

Yah and one of my favorite Mesmer traits. Its really powerful with just signet of domination and pistol. let alone dropping a chaos field into a zerg.

Fort Aspenwood
PRAISE GEESUS

Bountiful Interruption

in Mesmer

Posted by: ArmageddonAsh.6430

ArmageddonAsh.6430

It rocked with ITV on Focus as well, though i have changed my build and had to remove it IW was pretty solid as well with it

Bountiful Interruption

in Mesmer

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

My only problem with the skill is that it’s in the same slot I typically use for Chaotic Dampening. Especially with the change to Illusionist’s Celerity, I want my Staff C/Ds proper. BI’s solid these days, otherwise.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

Bountiful Interruption

in Mesmer

Posted by: Xavi.6591

Xavi.6591

Bountiful Interruption > Chaotic Dampening

Fantasme Bloodwen [R.I.P. Mesmer] | Andi Runi [Warrior] | Bonedoggle [Necro] | Zooerasty [Ranger]
Angry Intent [AI] | Yak’s Bend |

Bountiful Interruption

in Mesmer

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

My only problem with the skill is that it’s in the same slot I typically use for Chaotic Dampening. Especially with the change to Illusionist’s Celerity, I want my Staff C/Ds proper. BI’s solid these days, otherwise.

Triple-Sword interrupts! Two AE interrupts (Sword #4 and GS #5), and you get to pick up both CI and BI.

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

Bountiful Interruption

in Mesmer

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

Good idea, Carighan. Might try that since it’s Reset Night.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

Bountiful Interruption

in Mesmer

Posted by: skcamow.3527

skcamow.3527

Good idea, Carighan. Might try that since it’s Reset Night.

Yep, these interrupt traits play very nicely with each other.

Kortham Raysplitter (Yak’s Bend)