[Build] (AOI) Area of interruption

in Mesmer

Posted by: RedCobra.7693

RedCobra.7693

Hi guys,

Ive recently come up with a build called area of interruption, the idea behind it is to be able to choose when to interrupt 5 enemies at once in a small group while remaining both damaging and survivable as to not cause an issue with your party, also i need to be able to make sure that when roaming (as this is a roaming group build) i can both keep up with teammates and ensure i dont die to zergs chasing xD

would you kindly pick away at the build and see if i can improve on anything?

RedC

RedCobra – Ranked PVP Druid
Current Season – Platinum (Soloq)
Retired GW2 ESL Tournament Admin

in Mesmer

RedCobra.7693

in Mesmer

Posted by: skcamow.3527

skcamow.3527

Looks decent for a group build. Since imbued diversion is the bread and butter in this build, I would do whatever possible to lower shatter recharges to make that F3 available again ASAP. This means taking either illusionary invigoration or signet of illusions (or both).

You’ve probably seen my build chillruption. It’s basically the same idea but introduces much more cc potential in taking chaotic interruption. You really don’t lose much by taking away GS training and you get that much more cc – not only from imbued diversion but also chaotic interruption procs from illusionary wave, chaos storm and imbued diversion. Couple all that with illusionary invigoration and/or signet of illusions and you have a stronger build (IMO).

Kortham Raysplitter (Yak’s Bend)

in Mesmer

RedCobra.7693

thank you

i like the idea of running the signet of illusions however i may be a bit scared to drop my safety nets/terrible habbits that are blink and decoy, i think i may have used them too much, do you reckon it would be safe to drop some condi removal? ive never tried the GS reduction so i thought it might be cool stacking 12secs of 3 might every 4 3/4 secs or having a reduced knockback for easier aoe CC, but i completely see where you are coming from, im going to have to try both.