[Build] Apex Predator (WvW/Hybrid)

in Mesmer

Posted by: themenaceofseventhdimension.2075

themenaceofseventhdimension.2075

Lol. Might helps me accomplish all of that. My updated build will have a better access to might instantly. Probably will showcase that few days after the PVP vid. Also, why do you think Anet allowed us to have a Hybrid build makeup anyways?? It is because it can be viable. Well, that’s what I think. I think that other people should trust in the power of Hybrids more, and not think it is something taht only Necros are good at in PvE. Like I said, the goal of this thread and this build and the vids that I will post are for the people to be able to accept Hybrids like they accept DPS and Condition builds.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Gozzo.7380

Gozzo.7380

once again DPS= Damage (done) per Second. It’s a measurement category,wether the damage done per second comes from conditions or direct hits doesn’t matter!

secondly i know that necros can run a hybrid builds in pve (sadly regarding fast dungeon runs necros are at the bottom of the ladder) but remember what nemesis says about his hybrid build (good guy btw) it does 60% dmg of a pure condi build and 60% of a pure zerker build and no that does not add up to 120…

Edit: Anet also allows you to go 14/14/14/14/14. it is allowed yet not convincingly viable

(edited by Gozzo.7380)

in Mesmer

Haha, yes, because he switches food everytime they run out. I don’t want to be doing that in WvW I should think. Sort of unbalances everything because Mesmer Hybrid builds are very fragile…..

in Mesmer

Gozzo.7380

don’t know what that has to do with food.

in Mesmer

Hmm? I thought in his vid, he switches food to make his Ultimate Hybrid build vary. Sometimes he uses critical food for Attack mode, and condition food for Condition Mode. I thought that’s what you meant when you said he does 60% of both areas. I am sorry if I was wrong. Been lonnggg time since I carefully watched that video again.

in Mesmer

Gozzo.7380

just read the sentence again… carefully

in Mesmer

Yes, I know, but he can accomplish that well by switching foods. That’s all I was trying to say

in Mesmer

Gozzo.7380

you still didn’t get it

in Mesmer

Ahhh! I get it now. Sorry for making you annoyed if I did. you were saying that his build can do around 60% of the normal Crit. Power build and around 60% of Full condition damage build. Thanks for the tip. I got it now.

in Mesmer

After much thought and testing, I have come to the near conclusion that the negative condition duration on me was sort of useless. Here’s why:

1. I have 6 condition removals.
2. I got rid of most of my conditions before they even ran out of duration.
This means I would have done the same thing even without all the negative condition duration on me. This is what I have come to the conclusion of.

Can anyone verify if this is reasonable, or near true?

in Mesmer

Posted by: colesy.8490

colesy.8490

@Colesy. I have a good idea of what I am asking man. I just wanted to know if what I know already matched what you guys had to say.

If I asked every time I wanted to know something on here about phantasm DPS, I would have been told warden/zerker are our strongest phantasms repeatedly.

Don’t take everything you read on this forum as gospel, half the people here haven’t even got a clue what they’re on about and spend more time arguing that I’ve just hurt their feelings rather than the actual content of my posts so just try things out yourself.

If your findings show anything that isn’t meta or a popularly held view, but you know you’re right, prove it.

Sanctum of Rall (NA) – [LOD] – PvE/Dungeon Phantasm Mesmer build
Morrï (Mesmer) | Serah Mahariel (Guardian) | Morrï Mahariel (Warrior)
“colesy’s on rampage today. Slaying casuals left, right and centre” – spoj

in Mesmer

Posted by: Deathcon.5903

Deathcon.5903

Still demanding a Video, otherwise I am still going to consider your build bad as it isn’t really going for a hybrid feel.

in Mesmer

@Colesy. Gotcha man. Will try to prove everything that people say here on the forums myself, so I don’t just agree with everything they say right away.(BTW, Thanks anyways Gozzo)
@Deathcon. The soon to be updated build I am working on Has a more Hybridish feel to it. Gonna have to make sure it is viable though

in Mesmer

Update: Revised build looks promising. (Not Yet Posted)

1. Runes Changed(Better Use)
2. one possibly changed utility skill
3. Possibly changed Weapons setup.
4.(Food Changed)

When is the video???
If everything goes as planned, it should be by this week. If everything goes as planned.
Which is around 80% chance that I will get to finish it this week. still got work to do other than GW2.

(edited by themenaceofseventhdimension.2075)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Eliyahu.1467

Eliyahu.1467

Menace, I’ve fixed your build by swapping out one major trait and your gear:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fgEQNArfWlwzipXUTsGb9IipHBHyBckUUavWJF62FC-j0CBINCi0CgEGQUJA5QFRjtsuIasaGYaUJVlCQHLyeEDZVKAIWDA-w

One of the best builds in the current meta, IMO.

in Mesmer

Haha, yes, that is very witty indeed. I understand that that is the Blackwater Mesmer build? Again, the purpose of my build is to be a Hybrid. Doing descent amount of
Power,Crit DPS while sustaining high bursts of sustained Condition Damage. As I have said in the Update above, I will be revising the build that I posted up here as of now. By at least this week, I will post the revised version of the build. Again, thank you if you were sincerely trying to show me the Blackwater build. If you were just joking around, well, I had a good laugh anyways.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Elidath.5679

Elidath.5679

Don’t take everything you read on this forum as gospel, half the people here haven’t even got a clue what they’re on about and spend more time arguing that I’ve just hurt their feelings rather than the actual content of my posts so just try things out yourself.

You can tell the most profound and true thing possible, if you say it while standing on everyone toes, the only response you will elicit is “You are standing on my toes, stop that”. Even if they would otherwise agree with you.
The earlier you realize that, the earlier people will listen to you.

@Menace: not everyone might like your builds, but at least you go at it with a good spirit. Waiting for your videos

in Mesmer

Yes, Friday!!! I can finally play now! It was so frustrating having to wait every single day trying to think of making a good vid for you guys but never really getting a chance to. I am sorry for making you guys wait. Don’t worry. I really kitten hope it will be up by this week. Thank you for your kind words everyone. You guys are really, genuinely, intelligent, compassionate, and caring people. Hip hip hurray!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Gahzirra.8639

Gahzirra.8639

Bro, I have already tried everything on the internet. That’s why I came to you guys. I have went to the error pages on Fraps forums, asked, got answered, and tried it. Still 10 seconds long. PLz. I need the help of anyone!!.

Smells like GIGO to me.

Wow for a host of a pod cast you sure are trolly. You are really making yourself look bad, like some kind of jaded ex-girlfriend that no matter how much you say you dislike him…you just cannot let go and must continue to post here.

Great job not feeding the trolls Menace, and good luck working on vids.

(edited by Gahzirra.8639)

in Mesmer

Well, thanks for standing by me Gahzirra, however, Pyros has his reasons for still being a bit bitter towards me. Something that happened between us when I was still a psychotic Madman. Just ask him if you want to know. He will bluntly say it, and whatever he should say is the truth.

Again, your help and concern is much appreciated, Gahzirra. Your support is like a million suns.

@Pyros. I am sorry if you are still a bit angry towards me from our last quarrel that we had a 1-2 months ago. I can’t blame you. If I was facing a psycho like me back then, I would still be mad, too. So you have every right to still be mad. I just want to say again. I’m sorry. Hope you get to see my upcoming vid and sort of enjoy it a little bit.

Update: Upcoming vid will be posted along with the revised build featured in the vid and a revised guide along with it. Thank you for everyone who is watching over this post right now to see how it is progressing along! You are like my second family, well sort of.
(Don’t worry I have a family and lots of friends at school, too. Lol)

in Mesmer

Done, vid is done, I hope you guys enjoy it. plz comment!!! I love reading your responses. They are awesome. Also Revised the build and guide.

If you are still a bit skeptical, pm me in game. we can arrange a friendly duel of competition!!!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Reesha.7901

Reesha.7901

@themenaceofseventhdimension
I think it is great that you got that video footage going; I enjoyed seeing you in action.
Now you have the tools needed in order to show of this and any future build.

That being said, I think you would have shown more, if you had done what Alissah suggested, and fought people one by one in a custom arena, or as an alternative: gone wvw and dueled people there.

It is very difficult to get a true 1v1 in a hotjoin match. Even if you do manage to find someone on thier own, that other player might have blown all his cool downs to survive against or to kill someone else.

Another problem is the quality of the players you actually fight.

(Yes I know rank does not say much, and someone somewhat inexperienced in spvp might be really skilled still due to experience in wvw ect, but there is no way of knowing that for sure.)

I definitely think recording your build in action is a huge step in the right direction. Now you just need to find ‘the right kind of action’

Attachments:

in Mesmer

Posted by: Lahel.6381

Lahel.6381

Been a while since I’ve seen someone click their abilities oO

in Mesmer

Posted by: jportell.2197

jportell.2197

You clicked your abilities in a solo-que match against people that were all sub-20… This is not a measure of how good your build is but a measure of the quality of people you used it on. I am sorry you are also mistaken in using a stealth based build in a cap the point style match.
Stealth Mesmer is not viable in tournaments. PU may be hard to kill but it is not viable for the game mode I am sorry.

Also you posted a video of a “wvw” build being used in PVP. Despite popular belief WvW builds are not the same as when you take them to pvp some runes are different spreading of stats is different and there are caps on certain skills/stats

Lastly… you are a clicker? O.o

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in Mesmer

Gozzo.7380

to comment on the vid:

- try to find some opponents who fight back. apart from that funny guardian who hid behind the rock and that one fight against the mesmer (but at the end the thief from your team jumped in) you were only killing people who were running away. Based on this footage it is not possible to judge your build and skill.

- if you wanna keep on making vids i would recommend getting enough raw footage and then spent some time editing. no one is really interested in watching someone pick up the orb and run to a node. There are plenty of very well edited videos on the mesmer forums (p.e. from Vash) to give you an idea.

in Mesmer

Ill try to capture some one v one footages with this build. In Pvp, I will be using different utilities, so don’t freak out if you see them all changing some times.

Clicking isn’t so bad you know. It just helps me with my reaction time every time I play against someone.

in Mesmer

Posted by: colesy.8490

colesy.8490

That skill clicking was so painful to watch.

Video didn’t really seem to prove much either besides the fact that you can kill people running away from you and that bads are just as rampant in PvP as they are in PvE.

You need an actual competent sparring partner, which by the way can’t be me because I suck at PvP as well.

…or maybe using a 1v1 build was just dumb since I would always die from ganking.

Sanctum of Rall (NA) – [LOD] – PvE/Dungeon Phantasm Mesmer build
Morrï (Mesmer) | Serah Mahariel (Guardian) | Morrï Mahariel (Warrior)
“colesy’s on rampage today. Slaying casuals left, right and centre” – spoj

in Mesmer

Posted by: Lahel.6381

Lahel.6381

I’ll spar with ya menace

in Mesmer

I will try to find you soon.

Update: After around 5 hours of extra dueling against mesmers, i found the pistol to be an overall winner against pu condition Mesmers and others. Updated the build and traits.

Dueling movie will be up by next week. Hope you guys watch over this thread with interest.

EDIT: Reason why i changed to torch is because torches are so so against other Mesmer builds, but when it come to battling a staff condition Mesmer or Glamour Mesmer I felt that that extra condition removal was not of much use. I died all the time. When I switched to Pistol, I was unstoppable. Pistol was as much of a defensive use as torch. Because of the massive bleed stacks and stuns, my enemies kept retreating into defensive mode to heal. that’s when I can get the advantage and own them.

in Mesmer

Posted by: postmortal.7120

postmortal.7120

So menace, I gotta know, I’ve been following(and chuckling) at this thread for awhile now. Why do you have such a kitten for beating other mesmers? They’re only one class out of the 8 guild wars has.

edit: and only one spec at that.

in Mesmer

For me, every other class is easy to beat with this build. I have been having a 10 winning streak since I changed to pistol. they were all mesmers, but now and then, I lose because of a careless mistake. If I find out that it wasnt a mistake but the build’s limitation, I try to make it match up to it.

My philosophy. If you can’t beat a Mesmer, you are gonna have at least a little bit of a hard time beating other classes. i don’t want to lose to a Mesmer as often. With this build, fighting other classes was a breeze for me. Except Mesmers sometimes because I make some mistakes. (I am clicker, and it is sorta hard to track them with my mouse. Lol)

Again, the reason why I have pistol is because it gives me momentum. It stuns, and bleeds the opponent so much that they retreat. With torch, you can’t do that. yuo just heal up during that time and try to find a good postition to counter. And sometimes the counter fails. With pistol, it is almost guranteed to put massive pressure on the enemy you are facing.

in Mesmer

Gozzo.7380

“For me, every other class is easy to beat with this build”… still highly doubtful of this statement.

bring proof and please next time fight skilled players.

as advice: try to use keybinds instead of mouseclicking skills it will increase your reaction time dramaticly.

EDIT: woulds sparr with you but i am EU.

in Mesmer

jportell.2197

For me, every other class is easy to beat with this build. I have been having a 10 winning streak since I changed to pistol. they were all mesmers, but now and then, I lose because of a careless mistake. If I find out that it wasnt a mistake but the build’s limitation, I try to make it match up to it.

My philosophy. If you can’t beat a Mesmer, you are gonna have at least a little bit of a hard time beating other classes. i don’t want to lose to a Mesmer as often. With this build, fighting other classes was a breeze for me. Except Mesmers sometimes because I make some mistakes. (I am clicker, and it is sorta hard to track them with my mouse. Lol)

Again, the reason why I have pistol is because it gives me momentum. It stuns, and bleeds the opponent so much that they retreat. With torch, you can’t do that. yuo just heal up during that time and try to find a good postition to counter. And sometimes the counter fails. With pistol, it is almost guranteed to put massive pressure on the enemy you are facing.

Menace. I am NA and I would love to spar with you on any of my classes if you need to test this out against players that aren’t r1-10.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in Mesmer

ha, yeah, sorry. I musta sounded like a total know -it- all. My apologizes. I am just abit hyped. Anyways, thank you for your suggestions. If you can, plz PM me in game.

you guys are unspeakably nice and caring. Thank you for everything that you have done for me in my journey through the Mesmer forums. you guys mean a lot to me.

Update: I just realized this a few hours after I edited the build and added pistol. I forgot to transfer 10 traits over to dueling. Stupid me. I have changed the build. sorry for messing you guys up kitten so much. I gotta slow down when I post something. Lol

I’m not gonna even touch this build around anymore in trait wise. I think I am done here for now. gonna keep updating you guys on how my other vids are coming along. I need all the help I can get!

in Mesmer

jportell.2197

ha, yeah, sorry. I musta sounded like a total know -it- all. My apologizes. I am just abit hyped. Anyways, thank you for your suggestions. If you can, plz PM me in game.

you guys are unspeakably nice and caring. Thank you for everything that you have done for me in my journey through the Mesmer forums. you guys mean a lot to me.

Update: I just realized this a few hours after I edited the build and added pistol. I forgot to transfer 10 traits over to dueling. Stupid me. I have changed the build. sorry for messing you guys up kitten so much. I gotta slow down when I post something. Lol

I’m not gonna even touch this build around anymore in trait wise. I think I am done here for now. gonna keep updating you guys on how my other vids are coming along. I need all the help I can get!

will you click your skills in those videos too?

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in Mesmer

Is it too annoying for you guys? I understand if that is the case. When I see my vid, the moving skill slots is actually pretty disrorienting. I’m not sure how I can be good with keyboards now. I feel that I am more of a skill-clicking player.

How’s the build? I need to know you guys’ feedbacks. I hope I succeeded in creating a viable hybrid build. If you need more proof, seat back and relax. More proof is on the way in the form of massive One vs One dueling footage.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Dietzen.6127

Dietzen.6127

Is it too annoying for you guys? I understand if that is the case. When I see my vid, the moving skill slots is actually pretty disrorienting. I’m not sure how I can be good with keyboards now. I feel that I am more of a skill-clicking player.

How’s the build? I need to know you guys’ feedbacks. I hope I succeeded in creating a viable hybrid build. If you need more proof, seat back and relax. More proof is on the way in the form of massive One vs One dueling footage.

To be honest, I don’t give a rats kitten if you click or not. If it works for you, go for it. Will you be faster if you assign buttons? Yes you will, but if you make it work, who are we to decide that for ya. I found it annoying that you use your keyboard to turn for example, but again, if that’s how you play, that’s how you play.

in Mesmer

Hey, thanks for your confidence in me and my clicking skills. I thank you for that.

So, is the build at all viable or not?? I just want to know. It’s ok if you guys think it still sucks. I will show you another vid anyways. I have updated my pvp build format in the first post.

Sorry, I forgot to mention that this build with the pistol was viable for PvP only, I messed up for the third time and I forgot to change this thing to PvP. I don’t know why I am going all wacko with myself these days. I have to really learn to be more aware of what I am doing. This build would crumble against 2 or more people in wvw because of the lack of the one extra stealth skill. I will organize all of these things soon. In 5 minutes or so.

in Mesmer

Organized everything so that people understand what the build is for. Sorry it took so long to finally get everything in the top post. Thank you for watching over this thread people.

Plz comment on this build’s effectiveness by testing them out in WvW and PVP.

in Mesmer

Update: Made some tinkering with the Armor. Turned out better than I ever expected.

Signet of Domination is not mandatory, with the 10 stacks of might, you will still do 100 bleed ticks.

in Mesmer

Why I took MH sword over GS? Well, after months of testing, I came to the conclusion that I always seemed to lose against a MH sword stealth builds with my build (GS and Scepter/Torch). Then I thought, what could be the prob? So I immediately realized that having the invul was a life saver. While he was taking no damage, I was getting all the hits by his phantasms. So I decided to switch out GS for Sword/Sword. Why take offhand sword and not pistol? Anyone can dodge the bullets, and one dodge= around 4 missed bullets. That’s a lot of bleed stacks you are risking to lose. Sure, the pistol stun is great, but sword can do that and also be able to block attacks if you need it. Plus, if I happen to face another Mesmer with sword pistol like even Osicat’s condi cat build, My healing over time will greatly limit there damage effectiveness when I go into stealth, along with the fact that I have multiple dodges. Why not take Focus? Well, the swiftness is great, but it Is only good for really holding the opponent in and not allowing them to escape. The combo field is good, too, but you really rarely find the time to use it during the heat of battle. Curtain pull is also devastating, but it can easily be dodged by anticipating the amount of time left on the curtain and guessing your opponents next move. iWarden is special, and it has its place, but it is virtually useless until you get an opponent immobilized next to it, or you use it for defense purposes, which actually helps, but does no where in tryin to defeat an enemy. Just a defensive purpose use mostly. Sword actually blocks an attack, can be used for interrupts, can be used to retaliate back when blocked, and also summon a phantasm that does around 3-4k damage every 3 seconds. Plus, it is much more accurate on when it is hitting. Somewhat even more accurate than the GS phantasm, as it will fail under difficult terrains. I also took out Crippling Dissipation, as it only makes the enemy more cautious. Without this trait, the enemy is just too overconfident in their ability to beat me. Then I just counter and end the game.

Build Effectiveness explained:

Better Mobility
Way Better Survive
Higher damage output
Best weapon combo to be able to Come back from the brink of death. Seriously.

Another reasons for taking offhand sword- The best possible way to get back into fighting position after using Distortion shatter. With any other offhand weapons, it takes a Century to bring up perfect combo of clones and phantasms to be able to strike back perfectly. With this setup, now I am all set to take on anyone even after using Distortion and destroying my previous illusions

Comment on anything if you can. I need more feedbacks/concerns to get an idea of my Polished version when that comes into play after a few weeks.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Hexxen.7216

Hexxen.7216

Plus, if I happen to face another Mesmer with sword pistol like even Osicat’s condi cat build, My healing over time will greatly devastate them, along with the fact that I have multiple dodges.

You have 333 healing power. Your regen will be giving about ~172 hp/tick. This will not devastate any condition build. Don’t try to say you have tested this and I am wrong either. That is not enough regen to counter condition builds. It is probably impossible to even make the statement that regen can counter condition builds.

Best weapon combo to counter ANY Builds with any traits, weapons, and gear combo.

Haven’t learned your lesson about making statements like this yet huh?

(edited by Hexxen.7216)

in Mesmer

Actually, about 5 hours before I posted this, I went to work against Every condi build I saw, and all different types of builds I saw. I won because of the passive regen, the dodges, and the fact that I dealth massive damage while maintaining high amounts of stealth, armor, health, and condi removal

Sorry for my choice of words tho. Will change it.

EDit: Thanks a bunch Hexxen. I need people like you to get me on track and remind me of why I am in the Mesmer forums. Much thanks !!!!

in Mesmer

I get this vibe that people are even more doubtful with this build. Granted, the old version was becoming more popular, as I have seen the Scepter/Torch – GS build setup quite often.
I admit, it is a unique and good setup, but it seriously lacks the defensive ends that come with possessing melee weapons. If I made one mistake with the old build and happened to get immobilized without condi removals and blink, I was doomed. That was that. No questions asked. The immobilize gave way for other builds to trash me while I was helplessly cornered. With this new build, I can counter back in any situation that comes my way, whether i am stealthless, blinkless, or even conditionless, or even illusionless. It allows for fast recovery in these situations.

I have posted the PvP build, and I will try to make the dueling vid with this build soon which will include fights of:

Osicat’s condi cat setup
Blackwater Setup
Maximised Hybrid Setup
Random builds
And most importantly, how this build fairs with my old build.

The video that will be featured will not be to hate on these builds listed above, but only because they are very very very good builds, and I felt that for this build to be able to get recognition in it’s current state, I need to show you guys its capabilities. Again, the future vid is not to anger anyone, but instead, to prove that this build has what it takes to hold its own and possibly beat All of the Awesome builds listed above. Stay tuned to find out how I do!

Edit: Again, this is not to disrespect any of the builds listed above. They are AMAZING builds. I know you guys all think so, and I love you guys for giving these people a lot of credit. But I also know that only legit videos will satisfy you guys, so I am going to try my best to get good fights against good players

Plz comment below on anything, about the WvW build or even the PvP. I need to know what you guys think of the updated version.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Alissah.9281

Alissah.9281

You should let Pyro play those builds you listed above :P

That said, I appreciate your, uhm, excitement!

New Rainbow Guild – An open-minded guild exclusively for Transgender people!
Warning: link may contain traces of awesome.
Lyssa’s Grimoire – a guide every Mesmer should read.

in Mesmer

Posted by: WitchKing.5317

WitchKing.5317

Okay a few things
This is for the spvp version because I can’t even remember the last time I stepped in wvw.
If the purpose of the spvp build is dueling, keep blink but my recommendation would be too take disenchanter over it in tpvp, because you aren’t shattering (obvious because you have illusionary defence) and blink is only good for running or repositioning, which you have decoy for anyway (I would advise you take that out but you have pu so don’t worry). Sure it provides a quick target loss for the enemy but ultimately it is used for running and if you have decoy it’s just not needed. Take an extra condi cleanse or if you are feeling that conditions aren’t a problem then portal, null field or even defender would be a better option.

Secondly (sorry for the wall of text) I would just like to warn you that in tpvp all those stealths will decap the point, just something to be aware of.

GL!

Fanged Wisdom- [BBQ]/[OMFG]
The Corrupt Mesmer Builds

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

It looks solid damage-wise. My only questions: how can you defeat someone who decides to run away? How can you disengage when a fight comes along you’ll not be able to overcome?

Mobility is king, at least in WvW which your new build is made in mind of. You have no swiftness, no speed related runes, and only a fully untraited 900 range blink. You don’t even have much condi removal (though traited torch is awesome for it). Don’t take this personally because unlike a lot of other people, it makes no difference to me that its you offering builds or not. Fact is, poor mobility makes for a poor build. Whether its Blackwater or The Apex of slow Predators.

in Mesmer

Well, Generally everyone in WvW is almost impossible to chase with or without Traveler runes and traited Blink, etc. I see your point, and this may be true, but you seriously don’t expect to have a fight where the enemy will disengage and run away entirely. They might come back after gaining some health. Also, it is quite easy for this build to run away since you have so much stealth, so you just go in the other direction of your enemy after you stealth. Traited blink is not really useful, especially if your blink is on CD during the time when your opponent is trying to run away.

I personally think you don’t have to equip traveler runes with focus. If you really want to limit the mobility of others, try to find 1 thief player to play with.

EDit: If your enemy is going low on health and you have some illusions up, you could activate Sig. of Dom. to stun for 3 seconds, and allow the phantasms to safely finish the down.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Zen.4678

Zen.4678

I do expect every single fight I enter for the enemy to disengage and run away unless outnumbering and relying on friends/team as the majority I encounter while roaming are warriors, thieves, and engineers.

I agree with Ross’ assessment, damage wise, I do like the build; mobility wise, I don’t. You have 14s of stealth providing nothing is on cd. I get chased across maps quite frequently so that is not enough to get away, especially with an untraited blink and no swiftness or movement speed increase.

in Mesmer

Re EDIT: Gosh darn it, Divinity and Traveler’s are both so good. I just keep going to and fro on both runes. I think that I will in the end FOLLOW your advices. It just took a while for me to get it through my head, that having

30increase in stats, 6% crit damage, 15% boon, 10% condi, and 25% movement speed

is better than just having

60increase in all stats and 12% crit damage.

Thanks guys for helping me. It’s been a blast so far trying to use all your suggestions.

Plz comment on the build itself much more deeply if you can. I need to know more lessons on this if it is at all possible to draw any more out of the build.

I have to go to sleep now, so I am going to ask you guys one last question. I should know this, since how much I use stacking sigils, but I never seem to pay attention to my stacks after I kill an NPC, so I am confused on whether sigils stack on killing NPCs also. Thanks for the help guys.