[Build] Sensotix' Shatter Mesmer TPvP Guide

in Mesmer

Posted by: Sensotix.4106

Sensotix.4106

Many people have recently asked me about the build that I am currently using for TPvP and SPvP with a great success and I therefore created a short Youtube Tutorial on it.
It’s almost a standard shatter build with a few changes to increase the dmg output and the survivability.

Please feel free to ask any questions!

Pros:
– High Dmg Output on multiple targets
– Good in Duels
– Good in Teamfights
– Teamsupport (Illusion of Life/could also use Portal)
– Easy to Disengage
– Safe Stomps
– Fast on The Map

Cons:
– No Condition Removal

Link to the Video/Guide:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkwVgF-QolA

EDIT: use nullfield instead of blink in the current meta and switch the dueling I to IV

(edited by Sensotix.4106)

in Mesmer

Posted by: MTC.9536

MTC.9536

Nice guide. At least one guy who is actually testing usefull builds

in Mesmer

Posted by: Levitas.1953

Levitas.1953

Forgive me if i did not watch the video but im wondering how useful scholar runes are in your build, it seems that a single bleed stack is enough to go below 90%.

in Mesmer

Sensotix.4106

Forgive me if i did not watch the video but im wondering how useful scholar runes are in your build, it seems that a single bleed stack is enough to go below 90%.

The idea behind it is that u burst him as an opener with 100% hp and if u drop below 90% which is around 16K hp u have already hit ur shatters..therefore u stay with ur confusion dmg till u are low enough to disengage and heal up then u do the same combo again

in Mesmer

Posted by: Levitas.1953

Levitas.1953

Yes even if i have a bad time when i need to listen english speaking videos i understood your idea to burst someone and disengage.
Ill give then a try and see if the damage increase is worth it.

in Mesmer

Sensotix.4106

Yes even if i have a bad time when i need to listen english speaking videos i understood your idea to burst someone and disengage.
Ill give then a try and see if the damage increase is worth it.

well i tried my best but my mother language is german so maybe thats the reason u have a hard time to understand me haha and trust me its the strongest mesmer tpvp build atm

in Mesmer

Sensotix.4106

planing a phantasm build btw

in Mesmer

Posted by: EATtheDEAD.4768

EATtheDEAD.4768

Nice guide. I tried to replicate it but I am so horrible at this game its unbelievable. I have no idea how to do your rotation successfully. My mind wrack doesn’t do anything and I end up getting rooted and 2 hit.

I also have no clue how to pvp in a game that has dodge rolling spam.

in Mesmer

Sensotix.4106

If you switch out focus for pistol and nullfield for blink it is a very viabel build atm hope u enjoy it

in Mesmer

Posted by: Xavi.6591

Xavi.6591

Sensotix,

How’s the Phantasm build coming?

Fantasme Bloodwen [R.I.P. Mesmer] | Andi Runi [Warrior] | Bonedoggle [Necro] | Zooerasty [Ranger]
Angry Intent [AI] | Yak’s Bend |

in Mesmer

Sensotix.4106

The Phantasm build is out and lots of builds and guides will follow the next days so stay tuned
Link to the phantasm build:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/mesmer/Sensotix-Confusion-Bomber-Phantasm-Build/first#post2726269