[Build] The Holy Hell Build

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

in Mesmer

Posted by: Lahel.6381

Lahel.6381

Some cooperation is blocking the vid in my country cause of some material featured in the vid.

Could you possibly give a description of the build in text format and a link to the build on a build craft website perhaps?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Blood Red Arachnid.2493

Blood Red Arachnid.2493

I"d like to help, but there isn’t any build listing or description in the video or in the description for the video. This is all I can tell:

Scepter/Focus, Sword/Torch, possibly perplexity runes. Ether Feast, Decoy, Blink, Arcane Thievery, Mass Invisibility.

I don’t have opinions. I only have facts I can’t adequately prove.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Pyroatheist.9031

Pyroatheist.9031

I"d like to help, but there isn’t any build listing or description in the video or in the description for the video. This is all I can tell:

Scepter/Focus, Sword/Torch, possibly perplexity runes. Ether Feast, Decoy, Blink, Arcane Thievery, Mass Invisibility.

I believe it is 20/20/30/0/0

Dom: V, IX
Dueling: I, X
Chaos: V, IV, XII

It’s not perplexity runes, and the condition damage is too low to be undead. I’m thinking travelers.

Sword/torch: Superior sigil of corruption/superior sigil of doom
Scepter/focus: Superior sigil of corruption/superior sigil of doom

Lots of crits, but they don’t hit super hard, along with pretty much base hp. I’m thinking full rampagers with possibly maintenance oil and rare veggie pizzas. Still not sure about runes though.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Alissah.9281

Alissah.9281

New Rainbow Guild – An open-minded guild exclusively for Transgender people!
Warning: link may contain traces of awesome.
Lyssa’s Grimoire – a guide every Mesmer should read.

in Mesmer

Lahel.6381

in Mesmer

Posted by: Alissah.9281

Alissah.9281

New Rainbow Guild – An open-minded guild exclusively for Transgender people!
Warning: link may contain traces of awesome.
Lyssa’s Grimoire – a guide every Mesmer should read.

in Mesmer

Lahel.6381

It’s not perplexity runes, and the condition damage is too low to be undead. I’m thinking travelers.

Lots of crits, but they don’t hit super hard, along with pretty much base hp. I’m thinking full rampagers with possibly maintenance oil and rare veggie pizzas. Still not sure about runes though.

Looks really weird to me, cause even with travelers rune in a condition dmg based armor set, torment should hit for around 90~ and bleed around 100~

My own bleed tick for about 110 maybe a little more and torment 107 or something and I have perplexity, but perplexity shouldnt cause such a gap in condition damage.

I might be wrong, and if I am I stand corrected

just realised you wrote rampagers, and if that is the case I can understand the low damage ticks

(edited by Lahel.6381)

in Mesmer

Posted by: TooBz.3065

TooBz.3065

Looks really weird to me, cause even with travelers rune in a condition dmg based armor set, torment should hit for around 90~ and bleed around 100~

My own bleed tick for about 110 maybe a little more and torment 107 or something and I have perplexity, but perplexity shouldnt cause such a gap in condition damage.

I might be wrong, and if I am I stand corrected.

just realised you wrote rampagers, and if that is the case I can understand the low damage ticks

I don’t think its a sigil of corruption either, because the bleed ticks stay pretty constant whether there are 11 or 19 stacks. Maybe perception?

Anything I post is just the opinion of a very vocal minority of 1.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Pyroatheist.9031

Pyroatheist.9031

I might be wrong, and if I am I stand corrected.

I don’t think its a sigil of corruption either, because the bleed ticks stay pretty constant whether there are 11 or 19 stacks. Maybe perception?

Yeah, you may be right, problem is it’s impossible to tell the level of orb buff he currently has, which screws things a lot.

in Mesmer

Posted by: messiah.1908

messiah.1908

from what i saw he uses perplexity runes – as he got 3 stacks when his shater skills and scepter on cd and 5 stack when interrupt
also around 550-600 condition dmg and around 2700-2800 attack

build should be like this 20,25,30,0,0 as he got cd on torch and confusion when illusion get killed and using PU

in Mesmer

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Bah, I hate false advertising. There’s no build here.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in Mesmer

Posted by: Kilo November.4268

Kilo November.4268

I could have sworn I saw a video with this build explained, but I can’t seem to find it now. Any chance you want to divulge some of your secrets?

Brofist Maximus
[RISE]
Gate of Madness

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

I could have sworn I saw a video with this build explained, but I can’t seem to find it now. Any chance you want to divulge some of your secrets?

Yeah, after the December 6th update I’ll be posting the Holy Hell Advanced Scout (as seen in the vid), Holy Hell Freezes Over (good for small man), and Holy Hell Burn the Zerg builds.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Cares Less.9631

Cares Less.9631

Look foward to it, always enjoy seeing the changes to builds after updates.