in Mesmer

Posted by: Lahel.6381

Lahel.6381

[CNTK] WvWvW Mesmer POV

in Mesmer

Posted by: Menaka.5092

Menaka.5092

gj mate

why so few shatters tough? I’m stuck with Illusionary Persona only to have them always up, even if my clones die horribly in the zerg…

(loved the guy jumping off the bridge and you looking over the border :°D)

[CNTK] WvWvW Mesmer POV

in Mesmer

Lahel.6381

dont have illusionary persona and clones die quickly so never have any up to shatter :P

I was thinking of putting in a text over his head saying “my people needs me” but simply forgot it in the end :P

[CNTK] WvWvW Mesmer POV

in Mesmer

Posted by: Menaka.5092

Menaka.5092

dont have illusionary persona and clones die quickly so never have any up to shatter :P

aww
I know your pain :\

I was thinking of putting in a text over his head saying “my people needs me” but simply forgot it in the end :P

LOL
that would’ve been awesome :°)

[CNTK] WvWvW Mesmer POV

in Mesmer

Posted by: SrebX.6498

SrebX.6498

Awesome vid :P
I’m looking for a WvW zerging build, so could you please post your build?
Also, whats your PC spec? Holy kitten it’s amazing that you’re able to keep good graphics while zerging, and even record …

[EG] Ethereal Guardians, Fort Aspenwood
Violette Glory [Warrior]
Bala Rama [Herald]

[CNTK] WvWvW Mesmer POV

in Mesmer

Posted by: Cares Less.9631

Cares Less.9631

Nice vid, some good footage.

[CNTK] WvWvW Mesmer POV

in Mesmer

Lahel.6381

Awesome vid :P
I’m looking for a WvW zerging build, so could you please post your build?
Also, whats your PC spec? Holy kitten it’s amazing that you’re able to keep good graphics while zerging, and even record …

Thank you

20/0/30/20/0
Dom: II, V
Chaos: V, X/VIII, XI (still debating with myself whether I prefer lower staff cds or might on interrupt)
Insp: II, VIII

GPU: Geforce GTX 760
CPU: Intel Core i5-2500k CPU @ 3.30GHz
Memory: 8.00GB

I use the Nvidia GeForce Experience extension Shadowplay to record. I used to use Dxtory but after changing to Shadowplay I have felt a much less tax on my system while recording, only downside is that you can not split up the audio streams and shadowplay does not record your microphone.