CONFUSION needs to be buffed in pve

in Mesmer

Posted by: AsteriskCGY.5931

AsteriskCGY.5931

We need the confusion dolls and drakes have.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Xavi.6591

Xavi.6591

We need the confusion dolls and drakes have.

lol this!

Fantasme Bloodwen [R.I.P. Mesmer] | Andi Runi [Warrior] | Bonedoggle [Necro] | Zooerasty [Ranger]
Angry Intent [AI] | Yak’s Bend |

in Mesmer

Posted by: Nuka Cola.8520

Nuka Cola.8520

What I would like regarding confusion, only in PVE (otherwise it would be way OP) is to have it work like Spiteful Spirit did in GW1 : if mob hits, it suffers damage of confusion as well as all other mobs near it.
Thus, you could burn down a pack of mobs very fast with confusion burst (and you still have to use it at the right moment)

This is what i’ve been saying for two months! it should work exactly like SS in gw1

Fact: every Thief tells you to “l2p” when the subject is to nerf stealth.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Nuka Cola.8520

Nuka Cola.8520

Confusion isn’t broken… you just need to know how to use it. Timing is everything.

“you just have to know how to use it” nab answer. this is what you would say to some1 who just bought gw2 not some1 who have over 900h++ on mes. Btw there’s no you just need to know how to use it, you ball up enemies, shatter, they all have confusion and it only procs once or maybe twice. I love how some people try to sound smart with their “u just have to know how to use it” when it has not trick other than trying to give confusion on max amount of enemies per shatter lolz, so much things to learn from that!!!!

You forgot “Timing is everything.”

That is also not a real answer. Simply because when you’re playing a dungeon for example with eles spamming their spells and all that kitten, it could get and is almost always hard to see wtf is going on. You cannot just wait for mobs to attack before shattering like you could before interrupting in gw1. hell, it doesn’t even show you the skill mobs are using lol you have to look at their animation and when there’s a big cluster**** of spells going on its a waste of time “timing your shatter”. The only thing you can do and should do is shatter balledup enemies or ball them up with illusionary wave/TC.

Fact: every Thief tells you to “l2p” when the subject is to nerf stealth.