Can I see your Asura ones?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Jurica.1742

Jurica.1742

I have an Asura up to level 35 now and I’m slowly thinking of re-rolling to human due to so much clipping everywhere. I’ve been sitting in the mists trying to get a combination that I liked. Full Koda set is nice but it still does clip. Haven’t really found anything else I liked. Even after matching armor.. I need to see an Asura that will make me go wow and make me want to get my little guy to 80.
Cheers!

Pineapples rule

in Mesmer

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

This is a bit old – I’m using sylvari verdant torch (or zenith flame – I like both) and toy sword now, and also vigil boots with different colour scheme, but most of it’s the same.

Need to get a few hundred more AP then zenith spire to go with that.

Still haven’t found any decent trousers – honestly I kind of like the basic country pants or student pants the most! All the fancy trousers are pretty ugly.

<3 vigil chestpiece + gloves.

Attachments:

(edited by Curunen.8729)

in Mesmer

Jurica.1742

I saw that in the Show your mesmer thread. It does look nice but doesn’t the staff clip against the leggings? It’s basically the thing I am trying to avoid. I think that Embroidered legs would go well with the Vigil top you have..

http://www.gw2armorgallery.com/asura-light.htm

I myself miss a few AP till I can get another zenith weapon.. First one I got was an Axe.. Wish I could un-do that now.. Thinking pistol, torch or (great)sword.. I’ll probably end up getting the torch as it looks very cool and I will be using a torch quite a bit. Thanks for the pic

Cheers!

Pineapples rule

in Mesmer

Posted by: Valentin.2073

Valentin.2073

This is a bit old – I’m using sylvari verdant torch (or zenith flame – I like both) and toy sword now, and also vigil boots with different colour scheme, but most of it’s the same.

Need to get a few hundred more AP then zenith spire to go with that.

Still haven’t found any decent trousers – honestly I kind of like the basic country pants or student pants the most! All the fancy trousers are pretty ugly.

<3 vigil chestpiece + gloves.

aww he’s so cute. i love the pics. <3 <3 <3

PVP Ranger: Prince Valentine, PVP Warrior: Prince of Hearts I, and PVP Mesmer: Prince Valentine I

in Mesmer

Curunen.8729

Zenith torch is fantastic, nice pink light. Scepter/staff/trident/spear/focus are great too. Not fond of the zenith swords.

Yeah unfortunately nearly all staves clip with the ears (downside of making long asura ears), and some with some legs. Off the top of my head I couldn’t say which do and which don’t – easiest to equip a staff and go to the pvp locker in hotm and preview them one by one to see what clips.

Honestly leggins are the hardest thing to choose – tempted to just get the plain and simple AC pants, although that is a little too plain!
Embroidered are nice, although I wasn’t fond of the shaping – being loose clothing it looks weird with a stiff mesh.

Some leggins have side weapons further out meaning they clip with the hands when standing. The gem store phoenix set does this.

aww he’s so cute. i love the pics. <3 <3 <3

She.

(I’m a he, my first asura (thief) was a he, so for something different I made the mesmer a she)

(edited by Curunen.8729)

in Mesmer

Jurica.1742

I too am not really a fan of the Embroidered leggings. Staff I won’t get because there are a ton of staves out there that look mesmerish. I made short ears but a lot of staves still do clip.. Almost all clip with leggings as far as I’ve seen. Only a few leggings don’t clip with staves or a thicker greatsword.

Vigil leggings don’t clip with ANYTHING which is epic but then I have a hard time choosing a chest to go with them that I like.

On asura I really want to have as much clothes on because if I dress it like a lot of people dress their human females, I’d look like a gymnist troll which looks weird to me.
I like the CoE (Koda) set a lot but it clips a lot with staves and greatswords sadly.. No other asura mesmers? o.0

Cheers!

Pineapples rule

in Mesmer

Posted by: cubz.5349

cubz.5349

Try asking this in the Asuran forum, it will include all light armor users and will give more insight.

in Mesmer

Posted by: cmud.5689

cmud.5689

Go full nightmate armor obtained via twilight arbor tokens. I have an Asura mesmer and I LOVE this set.

banished from time and space

in Mesmer

Posted by: Vuh.1328

Vuh.1328

I have an Asura up to level 35 now and I’m slowly thinking of re-rolling to human due to so much clipping everywhere. I’ve been sitting in the mists trying to get a combination that I liked. Full Koda set is nice but it still does clip. Haven’t really found anything else I liked. Even after matching armor.. I need to see an Asura that will make me go wow and make me want to get my little guy to 80.
Cheers!

http://imgur.com/a/qjtyr

Take your time to learn proper keybinding, it’s worth the struggle

(edited by Vuh.1328)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Fay.2735

Fay.2735

You can do what I do and blind people by being a tiny adorable ball of shiny light like a laser

Attachments:

•— Fay Everdunes | Fay Erduna | Lilyfay (Fay.2735) — Mesmer/Revenant — [NA]FA — 8k±Hrs Played —•
Have you heard of the city? The ancient uru? Where there was power to write worlds

in Mesmer

Posted by: Vuh.1328

Vuh.1328

You can do what I do and blind people by being a tiny adorable ball of shiny light like a laser

omg that is.. amazing

Take your time to learn proper keybinding, it’s worth the struggle

in Mesmer

Curunen.8729

The ghost of christmas past? :p

Vigil leggings don’t clip with ANYTHING which is epic but then I have a hard time choosing a chest to go with them that I like.

I seem to recall vigil leggins clipping with greatswords, which is the reason I don’t use then – but I haven’t checked recently so may be wrong.