Cat Mage on a Rampage!!

Cat Mage on a Rampage!!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Greasy.7609

Greasy.7609

Gate Guard is based on defense and condi damage Cat Mage is based upon attack and high crits

Triumphant distortion is all about making sure your clones and phantasms aren’t hit right away and when you make a kill you’re rewarded with a few seconds of being invinceable yourself. This is a build to make your phantasms to do crazy damage with high crits and ferocity. Using the moa at the right time is a sure way to throw down damage while your target is a big bird. Cleansing conflagration is about a quick get away and burning baddies plus 3 on your sword options so the target gets blurred frenzy and the prestige burn in thier face.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fhAQNAR8flknpRtFqxNNMrNiqBhyukGSGgFU6OsteC-TZhAABCcFAC4BAQ4+DAcQAErMAA

Cat Mage on a Rampage!!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Mak.2657

Mak.2657

Is it for pvp? I see pvp amulet, but triumphant dist for pvp? Idk. As I see build heavily oriented for phant damage, but you have only gs berserker power oriented phantasm. MB sw/focus? Cele amu on mesmer?
How you feel it by yorself? Esp TD trait.

Cat Mage on a Rampage!!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Greasy.7609

Greasy.7609

It’s been working fine for me. Traveler runes to roam around freely and celestial to insure I have a little bit of everything. The torch skills knock out conditions and three illusions on the field give me a nice 9% damage boost. TD is worth it for when everyone wants a piece of you and you recently spiked one of their buddies. All I see is invulnerable for a few seconds as I flicker as the enemy team targets me. Besides TD adds more precision and Ferocity to my damage how is that bad?