Charr Mesmers

Charr Mesmers

in Mesmer

Posted by: Silidus.7985

Silidus.7985

Anyone else thing the Charr mesmer is underplayed?

Mesmers have the largest selection of weaponry of any of the caster classes. They utilize higher tech weapons like pistols, infused with magic, and phantoms to turn one soldier into an army. For the magically inclined charr, it seems like the natural path within the Iron Legion, moving away from the hated shamans.

Now if only we could get rid of the butterflies.

Charr Mesmers

in Mesmer

Posted by: Dokyo.3685

Dokyo.3685

Keep your trolloc hooves (hands?) off my butterflies.

Ketseras
Crystal Desert – Tonic [Lime]

Charr Mesmers

in Mesmer

Posted by: Silidus.7985

Silidus.7985

New character creation option to replace butterflies with tiny charr helicopters is required!

Charr Mesmers

in Mesmer

Posted by: MikeT.9428

MikeT.9428

I have one that’s the tallest and the heaviest build. I planned to fill up their screen with clones in WvW but pretty much just use the mesmer for dungeons and a little PVE here and there.

Jade Quarry
Never underestimate an engineer with a wrench
Exploding illusions FTW

Charr Mesmers

in Mesmer

Posted by: Gaiawolf.8261

Gaiawolf.8261

Keep your trolloc hooves (hands?) off my butterflies.

I belive the word you are looking for is paws. :p

Got no problem with ppl not wanting to play my race/class. More standout for me.

But I think charr casters are all fairly rare anyway. Most are likely warriors or engineers. Maybe several rangers out there. Would be nice for Anet to release some demographics.

Lone Wolf Mesmer | Warrior | Engineer | Thief
Dissentient [DIS] ~Tarnished Coast

Charr Mesmers

in Mesmer

Posted by: SamStar.9481

SamStar.9481

I find Charr Mesmers a bit Awkward tbh

Charr Mesmers

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ramiah.5648

Ramiah.5648

I have always enjoyed playing the “monstrous” race and having them be a caster. I didn’t like Elementalist because it was cliche (It’s the mage of GW2) and I would prefer to focus on one or two elements for themetic reasons, which isn’t optimal. I would play a Necromancer if the builds I wanted to play- minions and well support- actually worked well.
That left me with mesmer, and I actually quite like it. I prefer ranged, but with all the close-range melee options of Mesmer, I agree that it’s probably the scholar profession that makes the most sense for Charr.
Now, if ever a straight water, air, or earth elementalist becomes viable, or if they fix minions and buff support of wells a bit for necromancer, I will promptly make my charr again as an elementalist/necromancer.

Thy faithful servant asketh for thy blessing. Honor us with the splendor of thy song.
Protect us… Holy Song!