Chrono dps and expac

Chrono dps and expac

in Mesmer

Posted by: Cyninja.2954

Cyninja.2954

So if this spec is a DPS spec, it better be hitting close to or above 30k DPS consistently in a variety of situations. Otherwise it wouldn’t even compare to current dps specs, so it would never be taken.

I was told that someone hit 80k dps with mirage in the test server.

and that is going to stay on live for exactly how long until it gets nerfed?

Chrono dps and expac

in Mesmer

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

So if this spec is a DPS spec, it better be hitting close to or above 30k DPS consistently in a variety of situations. Otherwise it wouldn’t even compare to current dps specs, so it would never be taken.

And I also heard that mirage was going to turn all of our clones into phantasms. Turns out that most of the things you get “told” are nothing but bs.

Chrono dps and expac

in Mesmer

Posted by: zealex.9410

zealex.9410

And I also heard that mirage was going to turn all of our clones into phantasms. Turns out that most of the things you get “told” are nothing but bs.

I was told today by someone who was trying it out so eh…

Chrono dps and expac

in Mesmer

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

I was told today by someone who was trying it out so eh…

Well, I think that somebody was full of kitten, so eh…