Chronomancer build for FOTM?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ikaros.5730

Ikaros.5730

Was wondering if anyone has a Chronomancer build for FOTM or is phantasm build (s/s/f/p) still the best option?

in Mesmer

Posted by: knackyknave.7469

knackyknave.7469

I’ve been using this one from metabattle

in Mesmer

Posted by: Faction.4013

Faction.4013

The problem is that page has you taking Domination, ILLUSIONS and Chrono.

The link at the bottom of that page takes you to a video by Nike in which he chooses Domination, DUELING, and Chrono.

I’d suggest taking the advice in the video. The only change I made was taking DE. Even easier to generate the 3 clones required for CS.

in Mesmer

Posted by: TheFrighteningFrenchFry.3275

TheFrighteningFrenchFry.3275

The link at the bottom of that page takes you to a video by Nike in which he chooses Domination, DUELING, and Chrono.

I’d suggest taking the advice in the video. The only change I made was taking DE. Even easier to generate the 3 clones required for CS.

The idea is you want to keep up phantasms not clones.

Necro>warrior confirmed ty nemesis for single handedly saving the gw2 community!!

/s

in Mesmer

Posted by: Fizz.8763

Fizz.8763

Illusions is correct. Dueling would be useful in dungeons where hp pools are lower and all the bosses die quickly. In longer fights like high lvl fractals illusions is better.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Faction.4013

Faction.4013

Illusions is correct. Dueling would be useful in dungeons where hp pools are lower and all the bosses die quickly. In longer fights like high lvl fractals illusions is better.

I see. Well, I’ll write that down then.

Thanks for the advice!

Honestly, it’s not easy to ween myself off of DE when I’ve had it for so long…gonna be difficult to get used to!