Chronomancer - first impression

in Mesmer

Posted by: TyPin.9860

TyPin.9860

Okay after playing the first week with the Chronometer, I have to say…

EDIT:
kitten it… Continuum Split bugged again… ANet, fix it already (you have been warned ahead of time )

All others forget that post please, we won’t wanna hurt the time continuum^^

[ROSE] – Fissure of Woe
Chronomancy works, I am proof of it. Now stop asking me questions. Time must be preserved!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Me Games Ma.8426

Me Games Ma.8426

HE’S FROM THE FUTURE!!

Mindblossom – Sylvari – Mesmer – Jumpingpuzzler
Equinox [EqnX]
Riverside[DE]

in Mesmer

Posted by: SlimChance.6593

SlimChance.6593

Wait… how many first impressions do we get with the Chronomancer?

Eccho, Echo Oread – Mesmers (Yak’s Bend)
My EchoRupt Build - Forum Post

in Mesmer

Posted by: Purecura.1795

Purecura.1795

Go away time traveler, you’re drunk

Lv.80 Chronomancer (Mesmerist Palamecia)
Lv.80 Scrapper (Alchemist Persenia)
Lv.80 Druid (Mender Zalintyre)

in Mesmer

Posted by: hardloop von edgehoven.8512

hardloop von edgehoven.8512

does it bleed? if it bleeds, you can kill it.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Aggrostemma.1703

Aggrostemma.1703

Hehe

This OP made me laugh! +1 and thank you!

#I no words have"

in Mesmer

Posted by: Xyonon.3987

Xyonon.3987

So my first impression of the chronomancer is that I love F5, I mean just look at it when I press it, it does – - -
So my first impression of the chronomancer is that I love F5, I mean just look at it when I press it, it does – - -

eww … my brain hurts

Ziggs Ironeye – Engineer | Madame Le Blanc – Mesmer | Mentor (PvE) | EU
“Mentoring engineers / mesmers and showing you what you can do with your fantastic class!
Just pm me for my advice! Always eager to help!”

in Mesmer

Posted by: Spooksie.4930

Spooksie.4930

First impression:

Rotation will be so convoluted with the mesmer redesign that one third of the time you’ll not find conditions in the field where the skills apply, the other third by the time your casting animations and conditions are met to hit a peak in the rotation the fight will be over, and lastly the code for all the new traits, utilities, weapon, and profession skill will be such a clusteryouknowwhat that it will be bugged most of the time.

Meanwhile for all your hard work trying to master the class and deal with the headaches of skills and utilities being annoyingly barely viable….you’ll get the added joy of watching Warriors steamroll over everything and out dpsing you by pressing 1.

Honestly, that seems to be the mantra of the dev team…“We’re going to make mesmers even more convoluted and make them shatter! Because everyone knows that’s the only way to have fun!”

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

First impression:

Rotation will be so convoluted with the mesmer redesign that one third of the time you’ll not find conditions in the field where the skills apply, the other third by the time your casting animations and conditions are met to hit a peak in the rotation the fight will be over, and lastly the code for all the new traits, utilities, weapon, and profession skill will be such a clusteryouknowwhat that it will be bugged most of the time.

Meanwhile for all your hard work trying to master the class and deal with the headaches of skills and utilities being annoyingly barely viable….you’ll get the added joy of watching Warriors steamroll over everything and out dpsing you by pressing 1.

Honestly, that seems to be the mantra of the dev team…“We’re going to make mesmers even more convoluted and make them shatter! Because everyone knows that’s the only way to have fun!”

With the irony being that 1 spamming on a warrior leads to overwhelming boredom and a withdrawal from the game entirely?

It’s like two extremes, neither of which ends well!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

First impression? All hype. “If” it works it’ll be insta nerfed. Looks weird to me.

Mesmerising Girl

in Mesmer

Posted by: Bubi.5237

Bubi.5237

All I hope is that it’ll not get the Power Block traitment..
Imagine: F5 second-in-chain skill revert your hp/endurance/skill recharge except the ones caused by or used against a Thief

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in Mesmer

Posted by: keenlam.4753

keenlam.4753

Okay after playing the first week with the Chronometer, I have to say…

EDIT:
kitten it… Continuum Split bugged again… ANet, fix it already (you have been warned ahead of time )

All others forget that post please, we won’t wanna hurt the time continuum^^

Hmm… i think his Continuum Rift got one-shot. ^^

in Mesmer

Posted by: The Primary.6371

The Primary.6371

HE’S FROM THE FUTURE!!

Or was it…the past….

in Mesmer

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

John Titor = Chronomancer

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

in Mesmer

Me Games Ma.8426

The Doctor=Chronomancer

Equinox [EqnX]
Riverside[DE]

in Mesmer

Posted by: nearlight.3064

nearlight.3064

Honestly this new direction for the class reminds a lot of Allods Online’s Psioniscist class, a class that revolved around psychic spell casting and had one spell called temporal loop or something that would take them back to where they were in terms of location health and cooldowns to ten seconds before they used it.

Necromancer Main
Taking a break from GW2 to play various
Nintendo games..

in Mesmer

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

The Doctor=Chronomancer

Whoever has claimed that character name in this game had better be playing a die hard chronomancer when HoT hits.

Anything less will be a waste.

in Mesmer

Me Games Ma.8426

The Doctor=Chronomancer

Whoever has claimed that character name in this game had better be playing a die hard chronomancer when HoT hits.

Oh yes.

Equinox [EqnX]
Riverside[DE]

in Mesmer

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

The Doctor=Chronomancer

Oh yes.

And someone else had better be a Chronomancer named Romana. Tyria needs more Time Lords, ye know.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior