Chronomancer?!

Chronomancer?!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Dondagora.9645

Dondagora.9645

One of our new specialization skill, supposedly, has a clock-based animation. I apologize if I’m speaking too soon, but Chronomancer specialization, or something cut from the same cloth?!

Chronomancer?!

in Mesmer

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

its very likely.

Bad Elementalist

Chronomancer?!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Quadox.7834

Quadox.7834

Sounds Cool /15chars

Yaniam [Mesmer]

^ Usually only characer that i play on

Chronomancer?!

in Mesmer

Posted by: datawais.7209

datawais.7209

It’d be interesting if they expand specs off of all the elites: chronomancer (Tw), Transmuter (Moa), Spellblade (Mass Inv.)

Chronomancer?!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Swish.2463

Swish.2463

no clue, doesnt really sound like something a mesmer would graduate into for a very first mastery from Anet.

I’m curious what the new skills and elite and traits are and if they are all as useless as the last additions we got..

But mesmer shield is nice… i guess.. i really would have prefered a new main handed weapon to break the tiresome process of trying to make a build and having to ask myself “Sword or Scepter? Eh.. lets just go GS and Staff again..”

~Elyssion~
“Gw2, It’s still on the Table!” – Anet

Chronomancer?!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Roda.7468

Roda.7468

no clue, doesnt really sound like something a mesmer would graduate into for a very first mastery from Anet.

I’m curious what the new skills and elite and traits are and if they are all as useless as the last additions we got..

But mesmer shield is nice… i guess.. i really would have prefered a new main handed weapon to break the tiresome process of trying to make a build and having to ask myself “Sword or Scepter? Eh.. lets just go GS and Staff again..”

Plot twist: Mainhand and offhand shields.

Personally, I REALLY would’ve preferred mainhand pistol, because C’MON!!

Chronomancer?!

in Mesmer

Posted by: datawais.7209

datawais.7209

Plot twist: Mainhand and offhand shields.

Well, he said specializations would be choices, so it’s still a possibility we have more than one prestige class to choose from. A mainhand-pistol class isn’t totally out.

Chronomancer?!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Gulesave.5073

Gulesave.5073

The purpose of the specs is to completely change up the professions and how they play, though. Pistol on main-hand wouldn’t really add anything new – it would feel like the same old mesmer. The shield is part of a fully reimagined mesmer that looks to me like it’s been designed to handle multiple targets, (aoe field illusion & knockdown shatter).

I should be writing.

Chronomancer?!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Daishi.6027

Daishi.6027

*___* I already loved mes... When I was picking a class to play before release I was going to roll an Ele before mesmer was announced... A mage able to both Dual-wield swords as well as use greatswords, with mind dominating/destroying powers, as well as blinks and portals! I knew it was to be my main.

AND NOW WE GET TIME MAGE RELATED THINGS!!! (I guess besides time warp?) I have never been so happy with a class in a game... =’D

(only pet peeve is wanting everything to be balance in a range of 50/50 - 40/60% in 1v1s for proper official 1v1, 2v2, and 3v3 type formats which I don’t think these new builds are going to be, and is probubly never going to be thing in MMOs *sigh*)

“I control time and space; you can’t break free.~”
“Maybe I was the illusion all along!”

(edited by Daishi.6027)

Chronomancer?!

in Mesmer

Posted by: emikochan.8504

emikochan.8504

mmos will never be balanced for 1v1 Daishi

Welcome to my world – http://emikochan13.wordpress.com

Chronomancer?!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Warshade.2984

Warshade.2984

The purpose of the specs is to completely change up the professions and how they play, though. Pistol on main-hand wouldn’t really add anything new – it would feel like the same old mesmer. The shield is part of a fully reimagined mesmer that looks to me like it’s been designed to handle multiple targets, (aoe field illusion & knockdown shatter).

The Focus isn’t all that dissimilar from what we know of the Shield thus far…

Chronomancer?!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Dondagora.9645

Dondagora.9645

The Focus isn’t all that dissimilar from what we know of the Shield thus far…

We don’t really know anything about the shield, only that there’s an AoE skill and that it seems to have to do with time. Other than that, it’s all speculation.