Clone health?

Clone health?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Zefrost.3425

Zefrost.3425

What is the health of mesmer clones/phantasms? Wiki says that it’s 3200 but I kind of doubt that. And are the stats affected by anything else or just direct traits?

Clone health?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Calypso.2578

Calypso.2578

My clones seem like they have about 25 health. XD

Kaalypzo ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

Clone health?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Shadowkiller.6725

Shadowkiller.6725

i believe clones health is based on per hit which i think it’s 3 hits, five hits if you have signet of illusion. i’m not sure about phantoms. someone correct me if i’m wrong.

a lighter thief

Clone health?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

Clones and phantasms all have unique health values. These values are drastically increased in PvE compared to WvW and PvP.

Clones have the lowest health. Normal phantasms have somewhat higher, and then pDefender has drastically higher. I can’t remember the numbers off the top of my head right now, but Kylia and myself tested every one out a bit before they made the changes that increased the values.

The health values are dependent only on level, no stats can affect them. Clone health can only be changed by the signet, while phantasm health can be changed both by the signet and the inspiration trait.

@Shadowkiller: Have you really never had your clones 1shot by….any mob ever?

Clone health?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Xyonon.3987

Xyonon.3987

Clones:

• PvE: 4,096
  • PvP / WvW: 2,304

Phantasms:

• PvE: 7,955
  • PvP / WvW: 3,332

iDefender:

• PvE: 19,943
  • PvP: 8,354

There is a trait that grant’s illusions 20% HP and the signet for 50%.

Ziggs Ironeye – Engineer | Madame Le Blanc – Mesmer | Mentor (PvE) | EU
“Mentoring engineers / mesmers and showing you what you can do with your fantastic class!
Just pm me for my advice! Always eager to help!”

Clone health?

in Mesmer

Posted by: frifox.5283

frifox.5283

The wiki numbers were made by me, though that was like a year ago. Unless ANet changed their hp the numbers should be correct.

Clone health?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Shadowkiller.6725

Shadowkiller.6725

@Shadowkiller: Have you really never had your clones 1shot by….any mob ever?

now i remember, most definately…been awhile since i’ve PvE. thanks for clearing that up pyro and everyone responding to this discussion.

a lighter thief

Clone health?

in Mesmer

Xyonon.3987

The wiki numbers were made by me, though that was like a year ago. Unless ANet changed their hp the numbers should be correct.

They once recived that PvE buff and since then, nothing happened. So, yes, it’s still correct.

“Mentoring engineers / mesmers and showing you what you can do with your fantastic class!

Clone health?

in Mesmer

Posted by: frifox.5283

frifox.5283

Re-tested illusion health values. Data pulled directly from gw2’s memory.

Clone

• 2,433 hp – PvP/WvW
  • 2,433 hp – PvE

Phantasm

• 3,396 hp – PvP/WvW
  • 5,821 hp – PvE

Defender

• 7,278 hp – PvP/WvW
  • 12,476 hp – PvE

Tested while wvw hp bonus was 7% but afaik it doesn’t affect illusion hp… unless anet changed that as well… :/

Clone health?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

Wow, that’s a lot lower, especially with clones no longer having a Pve health bonus. And why would they reduce the Defender’s health, the thing (been a while since I was Phantasm spec) was just starting to be useful when it gave people 20k extra health over 40k damage taken

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

Clone health?

in Mesmer

Xyonon.3987

Wait whut?! When did they do THAT? Didn’t read nothing in patch notes – again a bug?

€dit: Went to Orr fryfox and tested the HP myself. I’ve got a different number:

PvE:
*Clone – ~4’000 HP → definitly not 2’433 HP → 4’170 HP
*Phantasm – ~5’500 HP → 5’821 HP
*iDefender – ~12’000 HP → 12’476 HP

Since Defender PvP→PvE is +71,4% HP and Phantasm PvP→PvE is +71,4% HP aswell, and if I add the same amount to the 2’433 HP of a clone, I recive 4170 HP, wich is definitly right.

But seriously, was it in the patch notes???

(edited by Xyonon.3987)