Clones

Clones

in Mesmer

Posted by: Deimos.6493

Deimos.6493

Good ideas, except that 5% dmg increase from 0-5dmg is worthless, same with health. It would be nice if clones dmg was at least compared to a bleed tick.

Clones

in Mesmer

Posted by: Embolism.8106

Embolism.8106

I agree that certain Clone skills don’t make a lot of sense when they don’t break targeting, specifically the Blocking skills. Decoy already breaks targeting as it is a stealth skill.

Clones actually can deal damage through conditions. Staff and Trident Clones naturally inflict damaging conditions, and all Clones can benefit from Sharper Images allowing them to inflict Bleeding on crit.

Clones

in Mesmer

Posted by: TyPin.9860

TyPin.9860

I wrote a thread about that exact topic some days ago. And I agree. Maybe not all, but most clone skills should break target in order to make sense. Clones don’t have to be improved by more health or dmg. If they break target and therefor distract the opponent, than it is more than okay as it is atm imho. I also agree with Embolism about the conditions clones can apply.

[ROSE] – Fissure of Woe
Chronomancy works, I am proof of it. Now stop asking me questions. Time must be preserved!