Commander Icon Revealing Clones?

in Mesmer

Posted by: RaCio.6891

RaCio.6891

A few days ago I encountered an enemy commander in WvW. When clicking on his portrait I could see a star. During the short combat (the commander was running away), I noticed that the clone did not have have this star, thus making the commander icon kind of flawed for the mesmer class.

Can anybody confirm this?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Untouch.2541

Untouch.2541

That’s the 100% completion icon.

in Mesmer

Posted by: RaCio.6891

RaCio.6891

Ah, thanks for clearing that up.

l’ll be staying away from getting world completion then. It’s an extremely obvious giveaway for our clone mechanic.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Mongo.2490

Mongo.2490

Seems to be a lot of ‘tells’ for mesmer clones. I would be very surprised if ANet didn’t address them.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Tentacle Love.3412

Tentacle Love.3412

That is a hilariously awesome bug. I want to see screenshots of this now. Makes me want 100% completion on my mesmer even more! hehe.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Uhaen.9876

Uhaen.9876

Oh man, I don’t. I’d’ve actually held out on completing my last zone if I knew the star made our clones less distracting.

It doesn’t show at all in sPvP though, so it’s not the end of the world. Only detriment really is WvW in small skirmishes, which sucks but we’re still pretty hard to kill anyway.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Rhyno.7084

Rhyno.7084

Nobody is “fooled” by clones in PvP… that isn’t their purpose. They don’t even have offhand weapons and they stand still lol