Condi Chrono?

Condi Chrono?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Oh My God.8423

Oh My God.8423

Hello all,

I have been away from playing Mesmer for a little while. It used to be my main but I have been playing other classes just to keep the game interesting for me.

I used to play a Condi Staff Mesmer: I generally prefer a condi build more, I am afraid. Now I am planning for HoT. May I ask: is Condi Chrono build a viable build? I mostly do PvE (hopefully a lot of raid) and WWW.

Many thanks!

Condi Chrono?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

You can safely play Chrono Condi Shatter, though you’re not actually making much use of anything but the traits and time split. That’s the point though, enjoy the shatter fodding from the traits, enjoy the double-CDs.

You do give up one specline ofc, which is going to hurt any way you look at it.

The “proper” Condi Chronomancer is probably a goner after they removed confusion-on-crit in Dueling from the preview, and made Sharper Images not work with our crits. Before that you could in theory have had a condi-well-chronomancer, with lots of crit chance to constantly proc bleeding and confusion.

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

Condi Chrono?

in Mesmer

Posted by: keenlam.4753

keenlam.4753

Condi Chrono, back in the first BWE, was actually pretty strong, overtuned in fact with the old Illusionary Reversion allowing you to shatter back-to-back to keep stacking confusion/torment.

Consequently, this trait has now been nerfed to have an extra requirement (at least 2 illusions shattered to regain a clone).

Having said all that, I do believe, condi chrono is still a solid idea. With a bit of experimenting and finetuning, it might work out given all the recent/upcoming changes to chronomancer.

Condi Chrono?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Oh My God.8423

Oh My God.8423

Condi Chrono, back in the first BWE, was actually pretty strong, overtuned in fact with the old Illusionary Reversion allowing you to shatter back-to-back to keep stacking confusion/torment.

Consequently, this trait has now been nerfed to have an extra requirement (at least 2 illusions shattered to regain a clone).

Having said all that, I do believe, condi chrono is still a solid idea. With a bit of experimenting and finetuning, it might work out given all the recent/upcoming changes to chronomancer.

Could you suggest a build template for me to mess around?

Thanks!

Condi Chrono?

in Mesmer

Posted by: keenlam.4753

keenlam.4753

This is something I will test out link to build

iDuelist is on a very low CD and can help with the constant bleed pressure and should work great with Chronophantasma gm trait.