Posted by: SoulstitchMMO.1396

SoulstitchMMO.1396

(edited by SoulstitchMMO.1396)

Confusion Shatter Bomb Bunker Build

in Mesmer

Posted by: Xavi.6591

Xavi.6591

Looks fun but your link is broken.

What armour/jewelery/sigils/runes are you using?

Fantasme Bloodwen [R.I.P. Mesmer] | Andi Runi [Warrior] | Bonedoggle [Necro] | Zooerasty [Ranger]
Angry Intent [AI] | Yak’s Bend |

in Mesmer

Posted by: Luigio.3265

Luigio.3265

i tried a bunker confusion build, and ive been playing confusion builds almost exclusively since, i love confusion :P

in Mesmer

SoulstitchMMO.1396

http://www.guildhead.com/skill-calc#mzmMzc0zMMbLnmMbLnm9MppGVaoRVk08kiO7kir70z7070M7kIM70V7owZ70m

Sorry about the broken build, will edit

I use coral rampager jewelry
Mix of carrion and cond/prec/tough temple armor
Dwayna Runes

in Mesmer

Posted by: CindyBunnie.1764

CindyBunnie.1764

So do you always only use Cry of Frustration and avoid the other Shatter skills? I do notice that you have a few traits that benefit from keeping your Illusions up, but I was just checking if it was just in that particular situation in the video that you avoided using the other Shatters or if it was intentional.

Also, can you please specify which pieces of armor are Carrion or Rabid (I think that’s what the cond/prec/tough armor is called)? And are your weapons Carrion or Rabid? What Sigils do you use?

And if you do them, do you do well in PvE and Dungeons with the same build?

in Mesmer

SoulstitchMMO.1396

Ok so the way shatter/clones work, is if you Shatter, you can immediately summon more clones while the other clones are running in. So I MOSTLY use Frustration, however, when I have a full clone set from Staff, I will use Mind Wrack first, then swap, use decoy/mirror images and then Cry of Frustration and Scepter 3 in order to get a 13 stack of confusion on someone (and 6 aoe confusion) for the “bomb”.

I use Invuln/Daze situationally. Like you’ll see I dazed them once to (attempt to) stop a rez, and invuln, well I don’t think I used it that fight, but again I’ll use it to get me to my heal when necessary.

Carrion is Power/Vit/Cond
The temple gear is a mix of different sets but the stats are cond/prec/tough

I use Superior Sigil of Corruption, and Super Sigil of Battle.
on my Staff I use Superior Sigil of Flame.

in Mesmer

Posted by: CindyBunnie.1764

CindyBunnie.1764

Ooh, that is a pretty nice Confusion Bomb.

And when I meant specify which armor pieces were Carrion and Rabid, I meant like is it helm, shoulders, and chest are Carrion while the gloves, legs, and boots are Rabid or some other mix?

in Mesmer

SoulstitchMMO.1396

3 temple, 3 carrion.

added music/intro

in Mesmer

Posted by: Xavi.6591

Xavi.6591

Are you using Carrion or Rampager’s weapons?

Fantasme Bloodwen [R.I.P. Mesmer] | Andi Runi [Warrior] | Bonedoggle [Necro] | Zooerasty [Ranger]
Angry Intent [AI] | Yak’s Bend |

in Mesmer

SoulstitchMMO.1396

Are you using Carrion or Rampager’s weapons?

Carrion

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

You have similar stats, weapons, and gear to me, different runes, same confusion bombing idea, but vastly different traits. Very cool, loved watching it. Great vid to post after having read through the sceptre torch thread → https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/mesmer/Sceptor-Torch-more-than-viable-if-played-right

Sceptor is great if you play it right.

in Mesmer

SoulstitchMMO.1396

Yeah, it’s like sword. No one runs around full time using sword. People that use sword generally swap to Greatsword for most of their play, and then switch to Sword for burst. Well the same thing happens here.

Staff for most of your damage, except when it comes down to burst, and you burst them with your scepter.