Core Mesmer Roaming Montage

in Mesmer

Posted by: Wyrden.4713

Wyrden.4713

Hey!
After a long time of roaming i finally made another montage! This time without chronomancer. It’s pretty fun to play if you dont fight dragonhunters or Scrappers~ Although i wouldn’t recommend it as a serious roaming build.

Anyway here is the vid!

Enjoy!

just my ytb channel

FeintFate~

in Mesmer

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

Someone knows how to click bait me!

in Mesmer

Wyrden.4713

Someone knows how to click bait me!

Is it clickbaiting though? It is a core mes montage!

just my ytb channel

FeintFate~

in Mesmer

apharma.3741

ha ha true. Anyway nice vid, no druid or scrapper fights and I know why =D

I take it you run:
dom top, top, middle
duelling top, top, bottom
Illusions bottom, top, middle

with some marauder, did you run traveler runes or stick with strength?

in Mesmer

Wyrden.4713

ha ha true. Anyway nice vid, no druid or scrapper fights and I know why =D

I take it you run:
dom top, top, middle
duelling top, top, bottom
Illusions bottom, top, middle

with some marauder, did you run traveler runes or stick with strength?

I actually ran full zerker~ Took traveler cause i can’t really be bothered to use focus 4 every 20 seconds:p
The build is actually in the description:p

Well and here: http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vhAQNAR8flknhy0YNawRNwtGLnGEaE6+3LzQzDHZAWQQB-TVCFwALOCAJOIAXVCKf/BUq/Q4BAkWXASlfAuAAAA-w

just my ytb channel

FeintFate~

in Mesmer

apharma.3741

Nice, thank you. How did you find running core mesmer in WvW nowadays?

in Mesmer

Wyrden.4713

It’s fun, but definitely more difficult to play. Don’t try fighting scrappers, Dragonhunters are a pain to deal with but possible if played perfectly. Thieves either oneshot you , or you oneshot them :p Invocation revs aren’t that difficult but retribution revs are most likely gonna easily wipe you. Druids are a pain to deal with if you dont land your oneshot, and you can’t really escape them easily.

If you have the expansion , you really shouldn’t play the core mesmer unless you want those juicy awesome oneshots. Chronomancer is just better in every way in my opinion~

just my ytb channel

FeintFate~

in Mesmer

apharma.3741

It’s fun, but definitely more difficult to play. Don’t try fighting scrappers, Dragonhunters are a pain to deal with but possible if played perfectly. Thieves either oneshot you , or you oneshot them :p Invocation revs aren’t that difficult but retribution revs are most likely gonna easily wipe you. Druids are a pain to deal with if you dont land your oneshot, and you can’t really escape them easily.

If you have the expansion , you really shouldn’t play the core mesmer unless you want those juicy awesome oneshots. Chronomancer is just better in every way in my opinion~

Yeah I know, I have the expansion but I just don’t like the way the elite specs are flat out better. I had a similar assessment to you but given most Gankdara druids I run into now are PVT I can’t even one shot them and between the pet and the druid I just flat out skip them now.

I bet you run in terror from condi builds in that too XD

in Mesmer

Wyrden.4713

Yeah I know, I have the expansion but I just don’t like the way the elite specs are flat out better. I had a similar assessment to you but given most Gankdara druids I run into now are PVT I can’t even one shot them and between the pet and the druid I just flat out skip them now.

I bet you run in terror from condi builds in that too XD

Most condi builds are not too bad to deal with, just like before HoT. Dodge important skills, and you got 2 condi cleanse on torch skills. I still mostly run from condi mesmers, but everything else is pretty fine to deal with! Necromancers, who are mostly condi , you can mostly just kite and burst down!

just my ytb channel

FeintFate~

in Mesmer

Posted by: Dravyn.4671

Dravyn.4671

I know i’m in the very, very tiny minority, but I play a core Mesmer condition phantasm build. I rarely use shatters and stack lots of bleeds.