Corpses Everywhere!(Chrono roaming vid)

in Mesmer

Posted by: xiao.6794

xiao.6794

back with a new montage trollolo about wvw
we made this clip last night in Eotm and it was really cool !
i was on Eotm because Eb is kinda bored atm…so i want somes fresh air now
so i wish u’ll like this new vid and comment as well
so Feel free to Help us guys in our project vid if you enjoy

: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL4WtL_VHIQ

in Mesmer

Posted by: Simonoly.4352

Simonoly.4352

Nice fight with the condi Mes at the end. All you really need to counter it these days is Inspiration and then you can pretty much treat it like every other Mesmer build…dodge shatters, anticipate stealth burst etc etc.

Gandara

in Mesmer

Posted by: EoLtheCroW.9176

EoLtheCroW.9176

Be nice Xiao and post your build please, i can t find it…

in Mesmer

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

Always entertaining as usual, some beautiful play!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Refizul Natas.2014

Refizul Natas.2014

Great video

Would you share the build also? Thanks a lot.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Mak.2657

Mak.2657

in Mesmer

Posted by: trooper.2650

trooper.2650

Is xiao the same one that opened a 3D on Mirror Blade?

in Mesmer

Mak.2657

Idk, but:
Mirror blade – xiao.2614 (should be banned from forum imo)
This one – xiao.6794

(edited by Mak.2657)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

You have to understand, Xiao wants you to trawl through his youtube channel via his vid so he can get views etc. To find the “banner” you have to spend some time figuring out where the hell youtube puts that particular feature and how you get there.

So in the interest of time, since I did this perilous task once upon a time, I went an dragged it out for yall.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vhAQNAseRl0nhy0YjawGNwtGLCH1ZGsBhmZBUKBQ9m+pnKA-T1CEABQcCAi4BAky+DEcEASU9ntUCawhAgJlfdohpN9BAcgACAgAcz2sNvZglrclrclrcu5Nv5QH6QLFgYbBA-w

Here’s a link to where the link lives
https://www.youtube.com/user/Atori4F/about

(edited by Ross Biddle.2367)

in Mesmer

trooper.2650

Idk, but:
This one – xiao.6794

I noticed that too. But it is strange two different users have same name, that is why I thought it is the same person with different accounts.

I always liked xiao videos and I truly think he is good. However, I won’t follow him on youtube anylonger and will not watch his videos anymore because the way he replied in the MB thread.

Disappointing to say the least

in Mesmer

trooper.2650

You have to understand, Xiao wants you to trawl through his youtube channel via his vid so he can get views etc. To find the “banner” you have to spend some time figuring out where the hell youtube puts that particular feature and how you get there.

So in the interest of time, since I did this perilous task once upon a time, I went an dragged it out for yall.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vhAQNAseRl0nhy0YjawGNwtGLCH1ZGsBhmZBUKBQ9m+pnKA-T1CEABQcCAi4BAky+DEcEASU9ntUCawhAgJlfdohpN9BAcgACAgAcz2sNvZglrclrclrcu5Nv5QH6QLFgYbBA-w

that deserved a +1

in Mesmer

Mak.2657

Idk are they the same person or not. Mb just popular name from some game or anime.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Amadeus.5687

Amadeus.5687

I noticed that too. But it is strange two different users have same name, that is why I thought it is the same person with different accounts.

I always liked xiao videos and I truly think he is good. However, I won’t follow him on youtube anylonger and will not watch his videos anymore because the way he replied in the MB thread.

If you click the account name you can see which posts they have made on the forums, and see that they are indeed not the same person! So you can keep supporting this one on youtube, since his not the same guy!

Also very nice video Tsuki Yomi! Super late to see it haha! But I enjoyed it!

in Mesmer

trooper.2650

that’s good to know ^^
If you click the account name you can see which posts they have made on the forums, and see that they are indeed not the same person! So you can keep supporting this one on youtube, since his not the same guy!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Tankvieh.5796

Tankvieh.5796

Xiao is a pretty common name afaik so not that surprising to have multiple people with it

in Mesmer

xiao.6794

hii guys ..

sorry for that..but i am not “this” xiao lol did i have a evil twin somewhere? lool
about me yeah i put some vid on the forum sometimes but the build is always in the banner… but sometimes people wont like to read description on my vid i get now T_T

so sorry for my late answer guys..

btw its better to send me message inGame if you want talk with me about stuff and build it will be ok ofc

but on youtube i tried to reply to all but sometimes i cant..
so sorry if i didnt see your message or didnt have time to answer

hope ull understand

in Mesmer

xiao.6794

Idk, but:
This one – xiao.6794

sorry trooper..
send me message ingame its better and faster i guess to talk i will reply like always trust me ^^

in Mesmer

xiao.6794

wow …thanks mate you saved my life XD i dont want a evil twin haha

thanks to helping me ^^

btw i used ur build .. and just awesome !!!

ill make a vid about it and ofc your link in description

in Mesmer

xiao.6794

Thanks mate

as i can see you found my banner sometimes when people really want it they can find also even sometimes i need to admit youtube is kinda broken O_o

but thanks to understand me

in Mesmer

Posted by: Amadeus.5687

Amadeus.5687

wow …thanks mate you saved my life XD i dont want a evil twin haha

thanks to helping me ^^

btw i used ur build .. and just awesome !!!

ill make a vid about it and ofc your link in description

Anytime m8! I would hate to see you get targets for another persons rudeness! I have allways enjoyed your video and seen you commenting very polite on what people said, so I knew it could be you haha Just glad the misunderstanding got cleared!
And I will look forward to see that video!