Couple HoT questions

Couple HoT questions

in Mesmer

Posted by: eldenbri.1059

eldenbri.1059

These aren’t specific to mesmer, but this is a good place to get answers and I’m stuck at work

What’s the ratio of points of expertise to % condition duration in the new stats? (e.g. trailblazer weapon apparently has 59 points of expertise – how much duration is that?)

Do the laurel or guild commendation vendors sell any of the new stat combinations in accessories, amulets, etc?

There were supposed to be new sigils, but I haven’t seen anything listed about them anywhere. Any news on this?

Thx!

Couple HoT questions

in Mesmer

Posted by: eldenbri.1059

eldenbri.1059

I got to play this weekend and answer a couple of my own questions.

It looks like 15 expertise is 1% condition duration. So 59 is just short of 4%. You can select Trailblazers as a stat on Legendary weapons already and get something like Dire but with Expertise.

From a quick scan through laurel vendors, it doesn’t look like there are any selling the new stat sets.

Couple HoT questions

in Mesmer

Posted by: Maxzero.4032

Maxzero.4032

It looks like a full Ascended set (weapons/armor/jewellery-no backpack) is going to be roughly 42% condition duration.

That plus 15% set bonus from armor and 10% from Malice gets you to 67%.

Nerfed food (+20%) and a Midnight signet will get you to the 100% cap for daily stuff. For serious stuff Toxic Crystal and food will get you to 97% (which should round up to 100% in most cases).

Once the prices on Viper recipes come down (and they will) I’ll be making a set. For Shatter builds that use a mix of Bleed, Confusion and Torment to do damage it should help a lot.