in Mesmer

Posted by: Khyber.1284

Khyber.1284

Anyone else crushing it pvp now-a-days?

Crushing~

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

shhhh please. We’ve already seen the nerf bat. Let’s keep the good reports to a minimum and hope we don’t get overnerfed again.

Mesmerising Girl

Crushing~

in Mesmer

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

No, I can’t say playing condi shatter feels like crushing.

Feels more like a gentle massage to the enemy’s health bar.

Crushing~

in Mesmer

Posted by: Crossplay.2067

Crossplay.2067

My Blood Legion build is pretty much in the grave. With 5% less crit chance, the staff recharge nerf, having to choose between staff recharge and toughness-to-condi traits, the condi clear signet trait being moved, a loss of 30% condition duration and bleeds feeling weak, I feel like I can’t kill anyone. Out of my last 8 duels, I lost 6 of them when just last week I was winning 1v2s.

Crushing~

in Mesmer

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

Was just perma stunned by a warrior..

If you dont know what rage is, fight a cav war with a mace =_=

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

Crushing~

in Mesmer

Posted by: FlawlezZ.3178

FlawlezZ.3178

Yeah. I played mesmer and it’s become so easy. Thief is really in a sad state now.

Crushing~

in Mesmer

Posted by: Michal.4513

Michal.4513

What you mean by Crushing? You mean that
Shatter combo on 11k hp target or 3x Power block to deal 15k dmg?

Its stupid call thing liek other can do. Thiev can 2 shoot me, but when i can 3 shoot him with itnerupts, cos HS is easy to itnerupt its unfair balance… i rly tired of commnity in this game…

Crushing~

in Mesmer

Posted by: Caelus.7139

Caelus.7139

What you mean by Crushing? You mean that
Shatter combo on 11k hp target or 3x Power block to deal 15k dmg?

Its stupid call thing liek other can do. Thiev can 2 shoot me, but when i can 3 shoot him with itnerupts, cos HS is easy to itnerupt its unfair balance… i rly tired of commnity in this game…

It’s easy to interrupt cause brain dead thieves just spam spam spam

GW2 has taught me that being a Mesmer is about..
..being a cynical forecaster.
..being a doom-monger….and being a hopeless jinxer.

Crushing~

in Mesmer

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

Come one, played thief last night.
The improvisation + consume plasma is so broken strong right now. With such crazy boon uptime and on-demand stability, killing enemy and survive is just as easy as before.

Crushing~

in Mesmer

Posted by: Vieux P.1238

Vieux P.1238

don’t even try it & make us sound like mesmers are to OP. Cuz there not.

We have an advantage over other players & that is that we learned how to work around other classes advantages. We learned to have skill’s & timing. With the changes that makes us dangerous atm in pvp. but players are learning to work around it fast. & there adapting & starting to kill us more & more i’ve noticed. Wont be to long before all players starts kicking back.

Fyi: players are learning that they have to build a medium tanky build or run the risk to be 1 shoted by every classes. The easy 1 shot power build is gradually leaving the house.

(edited by Vieux P.1238)

Crushing~

in Mesmer

Khyber.1284

Crushing (it): Dominating, Being efficient, Doing good, etc…, But all I’m saying is I’mm having a blast with these changes. Might as well had enjoy it while it last~

Crushing~

in Mesmer

Khyber.1284

I never said they’re “to OP” did I? I’ve just been having a grand time

Crushing~

in Mesmer

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

don’t even try it & make us sound like mesmers are to OP. Cuz there not.

We have an advantage over other players & that is that we learned how to work around other classes advantages. We learned to have skill’s & timing. With the changes that makes us dangerous atm in pvp. but players are learning to work around it fast. & there adapting & starting to kill us more & more i’ve noticed. Wont be to long before all players starts kicking back.

Fyi: players are learning that they have to build a medium tanky build or run the risk to be 1 shoted by every classes. The easy 1 shot power build is gradually leaving the house.

I agree, All of the good mesmer’s have been down in the dirt, learning how to be better than the class that had an advantage.
Now we are on par, with the skills we learned.

It’s gonna be a repeat of the ranger LB change.
-
1st phase- crying on a massive scale
2nd phase- denial by the vocal few and the good pvp’ers learning how to counter
3rd phase- the bads QQ while the pvp’ers continue on like it never happened.

3-4months as always

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

Crushing~

in Mesmer

Posted by: DaShi.1368

DaShi.1368

Mesmers are having it a little easier now because people aren’t used to their new builds and mesmers benefit from the confusion.

Crushing~

in Mesmer

Posted by: Vieux P.1238

Vieux P.1238

I never said they’re “to OP” did I? I’ve just been having a grand time

Naa.. i feel ya. It is nice to finally survive longer a fight. But players are learning that the meta changed. & they are adapting fast. Meaning the builds are changed to a bit tankier survivorbilty instead of just the plain old squishy but mega damage builds. Does builds will be dead with in 2 weeks. Hell … We already having longer fights among all classes.