Did they nerf moa skill 5?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Phoenixfudge.5290

Phoenixfudge.5290

It’s kinda useless now, its runs like….600 units.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Hexxen.7216

Hexxen.7216

It’s kinda useless now, its runs like….600 units.

If they did it was a shadow fix and if they did then thank god.

“Here let me use a ridiculously long CD elite on you that you can easily VERY EASILY dodge and not get hit by but on the off chance I catch you off guard don’t worry I am nice and give you an escape plan.”

in Mesmer

Posted by: Master of Timespace.2548

Master of Timespace.2548

^ doesn’t know that mesmer can stealth.

? <(^-^><)>^-^)> <(^-^)> ?

in Mesmer

Hexxen.7216

Actually, that is why I said the “if I catch you off guard” part but thanks for playing.

in Mesmer

Master of Timespace.2548

Actually, that is why I said the “if I catch you off guard” part but thanks for playing.

off chance I catch you off guard don’t worry I am nice and give you an escape plan.”

Isn’t such an odd chance since every mesmer with moa has also decoy. Well… Moa is a gimmicky “I win button” -type skill, and I just believe that type stuff belongs to thieves, not mesmers.

(edited by Master of Timespace.2548)

in Mesmer

Hexxen.7216

Even when doing it from stealth there are just so many ways for the enemy to avoid being hit with it. EVEN STILL giving them a way to run away is simply silly.

in Mesmer

Master of Timespace.2548

Even when doing it from stealth there are just so many ways for the enemy to avoid being hit with it. EVEN STILL giving them a way to run away is simply silly.

What? So you think Moa should be a skill that if not dodged, results in immeditate win for the mesmer? Pfft, go play mug thief or some other rookie crap. Oh wait it was nerffed.

(edited by Master of Timespace.2548)

in Mesmer

Hexxen.7216

I don’t use Moa actually cause I find it gimmicky. I would rather have it removed for something useful.

in Mesmer

Master of Timespace.2548

I don’t use Moa actually cause I find it gimmicky. I would rather have it removed for something useful.

That’s exactly what I think.

in Mesmer

Posted by: kahzee.6042

kahzee.6042

Moa is kitten and lol at mesmer stealth.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Monoman.2068

Monoman.2068

Ran into a mesmer using this bad boy today and he won a losing battle. I made sure to find him again while it was still on cooldown and he knew what was coming. He placed a thief in between me, him, and his base, and I was so bent on revenge and that thief must have saw the earlier fight since he let me run right past him. That mesmer high tailed it, but of course I caught him and proceeded to dance on his corpse.

I don’t see the problem with it before. It could turn a 1v2 into a 1v1+smart pet for 10 seconds etc and can even allow you to escape a losing battle in some cases. Now it’s just a gimmicky I win button for bad/lazy mesmers.

Laviere – Hybrid Wellomancer
Makonne – Hybrid Regen Ranger