Duelist's Discipline

Duelist's Discipline

in Mesmer

Posted by: Esreyr.6304

Esreyr.6304

Since this trait was fixed I decided to give it another look. I was running some Fractals and I can’t say that I ever noticed the 25% recharge ever triggering. Either on bosses (seems like it would be unnecessarily hard to proc on them) nor on trash. I figure Magic Bullet has a chance to proc on itself maybe twice. Phantasmal Duelist is pretty much always on cooldown and I’ve never noticed this skill’s cooldown jumping down.

Is my anecdotal evidence bad or is this trait just still broken?

*Never noticed it proccing off of Diversion either

Duelist's Discipline

in Mesmer

Posted by: Embolism.8106

Embolism.8106

You probably already know this, but it has to interrupt a skill to reduce CDs.

(edited by Embolism.8106)

Duelist's Discipline

in Mesmer

Posted by: Esreyr.6304

Esreyr.6304

Yes I know. I’m just hoping I missed seeing it happen or that I’ve been unlucky in proccing the effect.

Duelist's Discipline

in Mesmer

Posted by: tobascodagama.2961

tobascodagama.2961

Probably just missed seeing it. The CD reduction was working before the 9/29 patch, at least.

Amberley Avalen – Charr Mesmer
Tanya Larina – Human Thief
Finchy Whyte – Sylvari Ranger

Duelist's Discipline

in Mesmer

Posted by: Zintrothen.1056

Zintrothen.1056

I haven’t tried it since the balance patch. But before I noticed it not reducing the CD on Magic Bullet when using that to interrupt. It should be going on CD before the bullets hit any targets. Is this intended or a bug? The iDuelest was being reduced just fine.

Duelist's Discipline

in Mesmer

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

I haven’t tried it since the balance patch. But before I noticed it not reducing the CD on Magic Bullet when using that to interrupt. It should be going on CD before the bullets hit any targets. Is this intended or a bug? The iDuelest was being reduced just fine.

It doesn’t finish the aftercast before the bullet hits targets. It sucks, but I think we can call that working as intended.

Duelist's Discipline

in Mesmer

Posted by: Embolism.8106

Embolism.8106

Honestly after it got nerfed on arrival I think Duelist’s Discipline is just an all-around shoddy trait. The Pistol deserves better.

Duelist's Discipline

in Mesmer

Posted by: Mikkel.8427

Mikkel.8427

Maybe Geesus is planning on blessing us with MH pistol!?! Yeah, thats gotta be it! Thats clearly what the trait it balanced for.

There is no way they’d just nerf something by 50% for no reason…

/sarcasm