Ether feast ineffective

Ether feast ineffective

in Mesmer

Posted by: AnniMira.2506

AnniMira.2506

In other thread someone said ether feast is only viable healing. I wrote about my experience how Ether Feast healed just a tiny amout – visually checking the health ball – from good amount below half to some amount below the half. Not effective at all.

EF heals 5,590 which is 1/4 of the full health. In WvW, when health drops to 10% pretty fast, getting health to 35% is not enough – with that cooldown. In WvW, 20 seconds is long time.

If a gameplay video recorder can record just the bottom of the screen, I could try record actual cases. Many times it feels like the health does not increase by 1/4.

Ether feast ineffective

in Mesmer

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

In other thread someone said ether feast is only viable healing. I wrote about my experience how Ether Feast healed just a tiny amout – visually checking the health ball – from good amount below half to some amount below the half. Not effective at all.

EF heals 5,590 which is 1/4 of the full health. In WvW, when health drops to 10% pretty fast, getting health to 35% is not enough – with that cooldown. In WvW, 20 seconds is long time.

If a gameplay video recorder can record just the bottom of the screen, I could try record actual cases. Many times it feels like the health does not increase by 1/4.

Ether feast heals for 5590+640 per illusion. If you’re using it right, you have 3 illusions when the heal activates. This means the total heal from ether feast is 7510, or over 33% of hp even if you’re running full tank with 22k hp, and more for anything glassier than that.

You seem to be insinuating that ether feast doesn’t actually heal that much. Well, it does. Obviously if you’re poisoned you won’t get the full effect, and if you have agony on you it won’t heal fully, but other than those 2 cases it heals for precisely as much as it says it does. If you actually bother recording it yourself or even just watching any of 10 billion mesmer videos that use ether feast, you’d see that for yourself.

Ether feast ineffective

in Mesmer

Posted by: Narkodx.1472

Narkodx.1472

Seems like you missed the most important part of Ether Feast – Heal per active Illusion

Mantra Heal too slow and only good with 3 casts traited
Mirror is more used for the reflect a utility heal
Signet Heal is too low also big CD – better traited

Ether Feast is easily the best heal with no investment

Ether feast ineffective

in Mesmer

Posted by: Mogar.9216

Mogar.9216

It’s only a feast if you have some illusions to feast on. Seems you are trying to have a feast with no food prepared…

Ether feast ineffective

in Mesmer

Posted by: ASP.8093

ASP.8093

Mantra Heal too slow and only good with 3 casts traited

I looooove Mantra of Recovery but I think the only reason to use it is Mender’s Purity.

Nemain The Eyeless · [JOY] · Tarnished Coast · http://tcwvw.com