Expectations on living world releases

in Mesmer

Posted by: eldenbri.1059

eldenbri.1059

Coming into the patch today, I didn’t really expect any changes for Mesmers. Since this is a living world patch, I think it’s intended to be separate from a balance patch.

Secretly, I hoped a couple bugs would get fixed or possibly that something might happen with greatsword or scepter as there’s been some discussion on them where the devs have participated.

Since the iLeap change in this patch has clearly made some people unhappy, it would be good if there was some expectation setting (or re-setting) about what we should see in living world patches and what (and when) we should see in balance/fix patches.

I know it’s tricky to project the future, but even a general statement like “living world patches will only contain class changes to fix exploits, major bugs or major balance issues” would be very helpful. As it stands, I’m going with the assumption that using iLeap when the clone was dead was somehow being used as an exploit.

Anyone have info on a target date for balance/profession bugfixes?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Kirito.9207

Kirito.9207

Even when there is a balancing patch, it doesn’t do any good for Mesmers.

They can clarify all they want, I no longer expect bug fixes that will benefit us.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

Expect nothing, it’s harder to be disappointed.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Clownmug.8357

Clownmug.8357

My naive expectations:

Attachments:

in Mesmer

Posted by: maxinion.8396

maxinion.8396

Expect nothing, it’s harder to be disappointed.

I’ve learned to expect new and interesting bugs/“fixes” with every patch. No way to be disappointed this way~

in Mesmer

Posted by: Pumpkin.5169

Pumpkin.5169

Expect tooltip fixes.

Pumpkin – Mag

in Mesmer

Posted by: zaxon.6819

zaxon.6819

i wish they “fixed the tooltip” instead of “fixing the bug”