Fort Aspenwood Mesmers

Fort Aspenwood Mesmers

in Mesmer

Posted by: MacLeod.4208

MacLeod.4208

You know what is more fun than solo roaming in wvw? Roaming with a 5 man mesmer team in wvw! You can see the confusion and frustration on your opponents’ faces when you have 15 clones/phantasms up.

So, is anyone interested in starting such a team with me on Fort Aspenwood?

Fort Aspenwood Mesmers

in Mesmer

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

No, but I’m interested in running away from it.

Long time, no see the FA. I miss joo.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

Fort Aspenwood Mesmers

in Mesmer

MacLeod.4208

LOL. Miss TC too! Some of the best 1v1’s I’ve ever had were against TC.

Fort Aspenwood Mesmers

in Mesmer

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

Lol, we use to do this with my guild (when everyone played still ). We all made asura mesmers and would roam around in a 5 man mini mesmer crew. It was hilarious, little dudes all over the place. Totally forgot about the one time a zerg rolled up on us to defend a camp, cause our 15 clones + 5 of us makes us look like a 20 person blob lol.

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

(edited by UrMom.4205)

Fort Aspenwood Mesmers

in Mesmer

Posted by: Mogar.9216

Mogar.9216

You guys already run a bunch of 2x Mesmer teams. Me and my friend ran into at least 3 pairs so far. We are the midget 2x mesmer team from TOAD SBI

Fort Aspenwood Mesmers

in Mesmer

Posted by: Jhughes.8341

Jhughes.8341

Guilty as charged of two manning mesmers through the ruins, just avoid the black and red mesmer with Volcanus, I’d hate to have to put a hurtin’ on ya :p. and the good ole Goonies [Goon] is guilty of a few 4-5 mes teams! People definitely get frustrated with those phantys

Fort Aspenwood Mesmers

in Mesmer

Jhughes.8341

Someone, maybe you Jade? Or Duncan.. mentioned it would be cool if we could get a 5 man mesmer team together.. annnd all look exactly the same. we wouldn’t have to go deck ourselves out in max gear or anything.. just some cheap stuff for the lolz. The invaders couldn’t tell what the hell was going on if there were 20 identical mesmers running around O.o

Fort Aspenwood Mesmers

in Mesmer

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

Someone, maybe you Jade? Or Duncan.. mentioned it would be cool if we could get a 5 man mesmer team together.. annnd all look exactly the same. we wouldn’t have to go deck ourselves out in max gear or anything.. just some cheap stuff for the lolz. The invaders couldn’t tell what the hell was going on if there were 20 identical mesmers running around O.o

potion of ascalonian mages = awesome. We did this once and it was great fun. What we started doing was standing on each other to look like one player afk, then when a player attacks just burst out and drop clones everywhere. The “oh kitten” moments from the enemies were hilarious.

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

Fort Aspenwood Mesmers

in Mesmer

Posted by: insaneseagull.7063

insaneseagull.7063

potion of ascalonian mages = awesome. We did this once and it was great fun. What we started doing was standing on each other to look like one player afk, then when a player attacks just burst out and drop clones everywhere. The “oh kitten” moments from the enemies were hilarious.[/quote]

THIS. +1 xD

Attachments:

Server: Far Shiverpeaks
IGN: Sparkly Darkness/Sinh Verdandi/Got D Boons
Guild: Anime And Manga Club [AMC]

Fort Aspenwood Mesmers

in Mesmer

MacLeod.4208

That’s hilarious. Love it.

Fort Aspenwood Mesmers

in Mesmer

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

No, but I’m interested in running away from it.

Long time, no see the FA. I miss joo.

As another TC’er, I +1 this. FA always brought awesome fights. Plus, FA has always been known for their awesome mesmers – AVTR comes to mind. ;-)

Transferring for something like this might be worth it… man, I wish I didn’t like being on TC so much, what a great idea.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

Fort Aspenwood Mesmers

in Mesmer

Posted by: Pyroatheist.9031

Pyroatheist.9031

This sounds like a pretty great idea. Avatar has been somewhat less active lately, so I’d love to see a nice Mesmer squad to run with.

Fort Aspenwood Mesmers

in Mesmer

Posted by: skcamow.3527

skcamow.3527

This sounds like a pretty great idea. Avatar has been somewhat less active lately, so I’d love to see a nice Mesmer squad to run with.

So would I, but on Yaks

Kortham Raysplitter (Yak’s Bend)

Fort Aspenwood Mesmers

in Mesmer

Posted by: matthen.5024

matthen.5024

Recently fought a three-player mesmer unit outside Bay… under water. Kitten impossible to track all them down when they are cycling Mass Invis, Portal, Decoy, Spear 4.

It was pretty cool. They couldn’t escape, but they tied up a significantly larger force for quite a while. It helped to get a few mesmer players down there to sort out what they were doing and where they were likely to end up.

Fort Aspenwood Mesmers

in Mesmer

Jhughes.8341

Hmmm looks to me like Dhampyr and Skcamow need to transfer on over to FA (: Pyro you recruited me to omfg forever ago.. And I swear everytime I have a question you are never on >.< Let’s roam soon!

Fort Aspenwood Mesmers

in Mesmer

Posted by: Mogar.9216

Mogar.9216

Fought a team of at least 4 at bay last night. I thought it was a giant zerg at first then I realized what it was lol.

Fort Aspenwood Mesmers

in Mesmer

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Hmmm looks to me like Dhampyr and Skcamow need to transfer on over to FA (: Pyro you recruited me to omfg forever ago.. And I swear everytime I have a question you are never on &gt;.&lt; Let’s roam soon!

Will definitely think about it - short of TC, FA is my fav server. Are you planning to roam under the [OMFG] tag, or another one?

Would love to roam in a small mesmer group tho, what a fun idea.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

(edited by Dhampyr.2104)

Fort Aspenwood Mesmers

in Mesmer

MacLeod.4208

Jhughes and I got a 5 man mesmer group together on Wednesday, although 3 of them were very inexperienced at mesmer, still love seeing the 10-15 clones up all at one time. Had 2 PU builds and 3 phant builds.

If any FA mesmers want to team up from 1-4 pm Pacific time you can whisper me in game. My IGN is Jade Truebloom. Have been a solo roamer about 80% of my time in wvw, so I am not good at teamwork, which is why it would be really nice to have someone like Pyro along to lead and teach.