GS Mesmer PvE Build?

GS Mesmer PvE Build?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Akerhage.5419

Akerhage.5419

Im having 7 different players so hard to focus on whats best on each rase, I therefore ask here for your opinion. Im playing a GS Mesmer, just playing casual PvE with her. No dungeons, no PvP, WvW, Fractals etc. And no intend to do either.

I would love to get a nice setup on what armour to buy, I prefer Karma or Badges of Honor. Have 3M Karma and 3K badges to spend. And need the Gold for my other toons and for my legendary.

So! Armour, Weapon, Runes and Sigils and also some nice traits for that. It doesnt matter if its a glass cannon build or a defense build. Just want a nice build here.

GS Mesmer PvE Build?

in Mesmer

Posted by: harpoonefish.3208

harpoonefish.3208

So you’re looking for, basically, a build for pve overworld, like 100% maps?
Are you level 80, or looking for a build optimized for a lower level toon?
And you want the gs for weapon, correct?

GS Mesmer PvE Build?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Kaiyanwan.8521

Kaiyanwan.8521

Run Lazy Kai, it is in my signature. Bulletproof for open world PvE.
You are welcome.

GS Mesmer PvE Build?

in Mesmer

Akerhage.5419

Yes I am level 80. Sorry that I missed that and great sword I do like. Would be nice to go through Orr and and other places.
What you mean by “run lazy kai”?

GS Mesmer PvE Build?

in Mesmer

Kaiyanwan.8521

GS Mesmer PvE Build?

in Mesmer

Posted by: harpoonefish.3208

harpoonefish.3208

He means to use his build which is called “lazy kai”
And yeah his build looks legit, if you dont care for specifics i would give that a try.

If however you prefer a certain playstyle (i like running interrupts for example, even though its not optimal for pve i find it fun and a great learning experience for when i pvp) speak up about it and we could help build you one for your style.

GS Mesmer PvE Build?

in Mesmer

Akerhage.5419

Thanks for the setup. But it is gold that’s needed for berserk gear? Or is that obtained by badges?

GS Mesmer PvE Build?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Guanglai Kangyi.4318

Guanglai Kangyi.4318

I’d take 10/30/0/0/30 with staff + sword/sword for general PvE actually. Staff has faster clone CDs than GS and AOE tags better, and 4x Mantra makes your shatters hit extremely hard.

GS Mesmer PvE Build?

in Mesmer

Akerhage.5419

Okay. Thanks for input there. Have no clue on other sets then gs for her. Will try it out. Any tips on trait settings to on each lane?

GS Mesmer PvE Build?

in Mesmer

Kaiyanwan.8521

I’d take 10/30/0/0/30 with staff + sword/sword for general PvE actually. Staff has faster clone CDs than GS and AOE tags better, and 4x Mantra makes your shatters hit extremely hard.

Lol, this is sooo wrong on so many levels, are you trolling?

With your trait setup, staff clones will be on a 8 sec cooldown and phantasm on 14.5 sec.
With mine, GS clones are on 4.8 sec cooldown and phantasm on 12 sec.

GS has AoE on attack 1 (piercing), 2 (bouncing), 3 (area) , 4 (iZerker) and 5(frontal). Good luck with your mediocre bounces on Staff 1 and Chaos Storm on 35 sec cooldown.

Honestly, we know that you hate the GS, but don’t give wrong advice to people, that will make you look really bad and uninformed.

(edited by Kaiyanwan.8521)

GS Mesmer PvE Build?

in Mesmer

Posted by: icedude.1074

icedude.1074

I just spent 14 seconds of my life logging in this colorless forum to thank you for posting a GS build. My life is complete thanks to you.