GS - S/P

GS - S/P

in Mesmer

Posted by: Grabes.4276

Grabes.4276

Looking for any builds that use a Greatsword with Scepter/Pistol swap.

Frankly the build thread is pretty cluttered, with all the random ways people discuss anything.

PvE only is the focus. Pointing me anywhere to such a guide would be very helpful.

GS - S/P

in Mesmer

Posted by: StickMan.7549

StickMan.7549

well it sort of feels conflicted at the moment. gs is usually power/prec and revolve phantasm or shatter, but scepter is a cond weapon. i wouldn’t say scepter is a shatter weapon as the autoattack actually is a really poor clone generator.

what is your play-style of the build? conds, phants, shatters? mix of some of them?

if you are going phantasm focus you want 10-0-0-25-5 in my opinion to gain 20% cd on illus and 30% increased dmg for them. then maybe a 20 in dueling for fury on phants and pistol cd.

if you’re going conds and shatters you’ll wanna grab at least 10-20-0-0-20 for a selection of conf on shatter, mind wrack increases, bleeds from illus, and clone on dodge as a battery. maybe even 30 in dueling for the pistol reduction or an extra 10 in dom for gs 20%.

personally i think 5 in illu is standard for everything, /almost/ all mesmer builds involve illusions somehow, and can’t go wrong with 20% reduction to cd. i would also say 10 in insp is also a great choice wth mender’s purity for cond removal on heal, very very handy.

some base points to look at, (i always find more fun in buildstorming myself and running exactly how i want rather than fotm of everyone else)

/I deal with most derangements, sir./