Nothing.

Thank you ANet.

Iruwen Evillan, Human Mesmer on Drakkar Lake

Game Update Notes June 11th 2013

in Mesmer

Posted by: Dastion.3106

Dastion.3106

There is usually the unmentioned stuff. Can someone check:

-Berserker landing hits (might as well get that out if the way, it prob wasn’t)
-Bouncing attacks on clones.
-Clones aggroing

in Mesmer

Posted by: Iruwen.3164

Iruwen.3164

- Fixed a bug that let teleport skills teleport players through certain walls, most notably the clock tower’s walls in The Battle of Khylo.
- Fixed a bug that made line-of-sight checks frequently succeed when they shouldn’t.

These actually make me afraid, chances are good they broke something again while "fixing" it.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Relshdan.6854

Relshdan.6854

- Fixed a bug that let teleport skills teleport players through certain walls, most notably the clock tower’s walls in The Battle of Khylo.
- Fixed a bug that made line-of-sight checks frequently succeed when they shouldn’t.

These actually make me afraid, chances are good they broke something again while “fixing” it.

agree…….so in a way, i was relieved that they didn’t touch our class specific stuff at all this “non-balance patch”.

Hopefully a different story for the end of the month “balance/bug-fixing patch”……but i certainly won’t hold my breath that any of our major bugs will be addressed or fixed correctly.

Chaos Organ (Ele), Pistol Opera (Thief), Modular Man (Eng)
MARA (EU) Gunnar’s Hold

in Mesmer

Iruwen.3164

Just tested: neither bouncing attacks nor clone targeting are fixed.

Double-clicking doesn’t initiate an attack if auto-attack is disabled, did this work pre-patch?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Seras.5702

Seras.5702

All the balance fixes are coming at end of month. Be patient.

Flixx Gatebuster, Orwynn Lightgrave, Seras Snapdragon
[TTBH] [HATE], Yak’s Bend(NA)

in Mesmer

Posted by: jportell.2197

jportell.2197

We here that every patch. We aren’t even worried about balance anymore. We want them to fix the things they have broken for us…

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in Mesmer

Posted by: Dastion.3106

Dastion.3106

I could care less for balance. I care that virtually every Mesmer wields either a Greatsword or a Staff and the bouncing bug they introduced causes both weapons to under perform.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Aylaine.1036

Aylaine.1036

Where did you read that?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Umbra Eight.3651

Umbra Eight.3651

Confirmed the bounce bug has not been addressed. I sure would like to peruse the new content Arenanet, except the bounce bug has made my condition mesmer INCREDIBLY FRUSTRATING TO PLAY. How bout less bells and whistles and more fixing your core mechanics.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Pyroatheist.9031

Pyroatheist.9031

Where did you read that?

It was mentioned in the state of the game that a massive trait rebalancing update would be coming out later in the month of june.

in Mesmer

Iruwen.3164

That doesn’t mean they fix the other bugs, not to mention introduce new ones. I lost all trust in their work, especially after reading the Glassdoor review on ANet as an employer, specifically concerning their QA. It’s ridiculous.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Noince.7364

Noince.7364

Balancing update… doesn’t mean bug fixing. They probably gonna go “MASSIVE” trait rebalancing for… underwater.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Krispera.5087

Krispera.5087

Guys guys… I already changed my gamestyle and builds to have direct damage, such as iSword, iDuelist, iWarden and no bouncing mechanic weapons (sword, scepter, focus, pistol). Do it for your own sanity.

GG Anet.

in Mesmer

Iruwen.3164

Wtf? That’s not even a targetable object.

in Mesmer

Posted by: MysticHLE.7160

MysticHLE.7160

That doesn’t mean they fix the other bugs, not to mention introduce new ones. I lost all trust in their work, especially after reading the Glassdoor review on ANet as an employer, specifically concerning their QA. It’s ridiculous.

Wow, that’s surprising. I just lost a significant amount of faith in them – really makes me appreciate my company so much more. >_>

And for anyone else reading this thread and care about the bouncing mechanics, please voice your concern in the following thread! We need to make ourselves be heard louder!

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Major-bug-with-Bouncing-skills-mechanic

in Mesmer

Posted by: Navi.7142

Navi.7142

I just began to read that.. it makes me really really sad. =(

in Mesmer

Posted by: Richard Nixon.6573

Richard Nixon.6573

Wtf? That’s not even a targetable object.

I like to think you accidentally stumbled on a way to find invisible devs who are spying on the botting/hacking communities.

-1-800-GUILD-WAR? They can’t have my ’Brand… I have special eyes.
-Look, look with your special eyes!
-My Dragonbrand!

in Mesmer

Iruwen.3164

That is so freaking annoying, especially when playing in swamp areas with lots of critters…

in Mesmer

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

Mirror blade really does suffer with this – poor GS.

At least the staff and trident have plenty of other utility, but the GS is in a sorry state at the moment.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Jester.1236

Jester.1236

I play Gs, and I always have. I have yet to see a significant drop in my performance in WvW. I’ve never struggled more or less, while everyone complains about these bugs non stop. Yes every once in awhile I’ll hit for a small amount, and when that happens instead of writing a journal about it, I press the button again, and hit for the regular amount. I still see plenty of Mesmers out there, and plenty of them using the Great sword.

I would love to have any bug we have get fixed, but It seems to me the most of you spend your time hitting targeting dummies and not other people. Then rushing here to talk about how much Anet is terrible, and ask for the mysterious “bad pic”. If this is a huge problem I am somehow unaffected. People are still dying as fast as they always have, and I somehow doubt my mediocre play had somehow improved so much that I’m overcoming this insurmountable obstacle. If I ever did notice this consistently, and I thought the class was broken, I would play something else. But I don’t and from what I see in WvW most Mesmers aren’t.

I’ve never understood the forums mentality. If your doing something as means of enjoyment and relaxation, and your miserable and hate everything about it, from the class you play to the developers that make the game, then why would you still play it? I always see Mesmers say " I love Mesmer, except this list of 1450 reasons I hate it" It makes no sense. Maybe it’s just me. I play to relax and have fun.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

^That’s a bit of an exaggeration. Sure some people like to moan a lot, but that’s a minority.

The GS is still a decent, useable weapon, no question about that – but izerker underperforms, mirror blade boon stacking is affected by the bouncing issue, and mind stab while useable is not a great skill.

in Mesmer

Iruwen.3164

I’ve never understood the forums mentality. If your doing something as means of enjoyment and relaxation, and your miserable and hate everything about it, from the class you play to the developers that make the game, then why would you still play it? I always see Mesmers say " I love Mesmer, except this list of 1450 reasons I hate it" It makes no sense. Maybe it’s just me. I play to relax and have fun.

I already spent several hundred hours and quite a bit of money on this game and I still love it, but I hate ANet for their attitude and continuing failure. I’ll never get tired of complaining until the obvious and massive bugs are fixed, but considering the amount of bugs the last update alone had, their QA is obviously so messed up that I’m slowly giving up hope. I’ll wait for the patch that’s coming at the end of the month and decide what to do then. I want to play to relax and have fun, but they’re doing their best to prevent it. Let me put it like this: just because my favorite team keeps losing, it’ll still be my favorite team. But my critizism will become louder and harsher.

PS: the reason I’m still hoping for the best is that they also didn’t fix the obvious auto-attack on dodge bug, so I guess there’s something incoming by the end of the month.

(edited by Iruwen.3164)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Entropy.4732

Entropy.4732

Thank god they got rid of the checkerboard shatter. Still, Anet’s really got a few things to fix with Mesmer. Here’s my list:

- Clones should hold off hand weapons
- Scepter skills reworked
- 15% damage boost to confusion in WvW
- Useless traits reworked
- Zerker bugs fixed
- Pistol as a main hand weapon

Styx Hemlock – Sylvari Mesmer – TFG – NSP