Good build for Dungeons?

Good build for Dungeons?

in Mesmer

Posted by: JoshuaRAWR.4653

JoshuaRAWR.4653

Normally only played Mesmer in PvP but I’m looking to branch out on the class and try it in PvE, what would be a viable build for this given how the traits and everything have shifted completely?

Warrior 80 | Guardian 80 | Ranger 80 | Engineer 80 |
Thief 80 | Elementalist 80 | Mesmer 80 | Necromancer 80 | Revenant TBA

Good build for Dungeons?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Scapper.4236

Scapper.4236

Definitely illusions as Fencer’s Finesse is excellent, similarly in domination of inspiration are good traits for hitting hard and sustainably.

Good build for Dungeons?

in Mesmer

Posted by: JoshuaRAWR.4653

JoshuaRAWR.4653

Brilliant thank you, I’ll see if i can create a build focused around those.

Warrior 80 | Guardian 80 | Ranger 80 | Engineer 80 |
Thief 80 | Elementalist 80 | Mesmer 80 | Necromancer 80 | Revenant TBA

Good build for Dungeons?

in Mesmer

Posted by: rabidsmiles.5926

rabidsmiles.5926

Definitely illusions as Fencer’s Finesse is excellent, similarly in domination of inspiration are good traits for hitting hard and sustainably.

Fencer’s Finesse is in the Dueling trait line, not Illusions. Domination, Dueling and Inspiration are probably going to end up being your go to picks for PvE Mesmer.

Good build for Dungeons?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

Domination Dueling and inspiration for power mesmer. However I’ve been messing with sinister and the chaos line instead of inspiration is really nice. I don’t think power mes will be meta anymore but we will see

Good build for Dungeons?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Menaka.5092

Menaka.5092

http://dulfy.net/gw2traits#build=AgMBqAJ0BNg~ I tested this for a bit in open world and worked nicely.
Mantra of Restoration, Blink (in dungeons you’ll probably take Mantra of Concentration or Portal), Mantra of Pain, Signet of Inspiration, Timewarp

Good build for Dungeons?

in Mesmer

Posted by: rabidsmiles.5926

rabidsmiles.5926

Domination Dueling and inspiration for power mesmer. However I’ve been messing with sinister and the chaos line instead of inspiration is really nice. I don’t think power mes will be meta anymore but we will see

Probably not, but I can’t see dropping Inspiration while doing group PvE work. Having two more reflects and and Mender’s Purity for free…I just can’t let those go.

Good build for Dungeons?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Jeremlloyd.6837

Jeremlloyd.6837

Good build for Dungeons?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Silverkey.2078

Silverkey.2078

Good build for Dungeons?

in Mesmer

Posted by: frifox.5283

frifox.5283

Ran few dungeons last night tweaking my build and for power dps, those two traits allocations are exactly what I ended up with. Seems the patch pretty much killed off all those niche builds we had before and left us with simple 2 builds…