Greatstaff Mantra WvW raids (and Shadowplay)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Since people always scoff at this combo I thought I’d post some of my videos from last week I’ve been using both to test editing and Nvidia Shadowplay. If you have a newer 600+ series, download latest drivers and check it out! Its still in beta and lacks alot of desirable features but its quite promising.

(MSI Afterburner, 90% quality @720p for performance reasons. I went overboard with cutting the video short though, lol)

(Nvidia Shadowplay 1080p compressed to slightly less than half size @ 24/high profile in Handbrake. This video includes bad failings at following commander, hehe)

In terms of fps drop I dont even notice anything when I turn Shadowplay on with my GTX670 (I have auto-record last minutes disabled, only manual. Dont want to slaughter my SSDs). MSI afterburner was noticable on turning it on, but decently acceptable.

(edited by Dawdler.8521)

in Mesmer

Posted by: SrebX.6498

SrebX.6498

Nice footage :P
Finally, zerging Mesmer footage… why is it so rare? ><

I’m actually looking for a zerging build for my Mesmer, could you post yours by any chance?

[EG] Ethereal Guardians, Fort Aspenwood
Violette Glory [Warrior]
Bala Rama [Herald]

in Mesmer

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Currently running this build

But it doesnt tell the whole story as I have multiple setups for weaponry, armor pieces and change traits every now and then depending on the situation and seriousness of play.

Here is a solo random zerging video in bay to show that I am probably running at 50% efficency given all the F buttons I miss and targetting mistakes, lol. Sidenote: I am using magic find food. I didnt get anything usefull, jokes on me

But it is a nice build for survival that I think few run.

(edited by Dawdler.8521)

in Mesmer

Posted by: BlackDevil.9268

BlackDevil.9268

I’m actually looking for a zerging build for my Mesmer, could you post yours by any chance?

Oh I’m actually planning to make a video of running with [Scnd] soon, so stay tuned!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Cares Less.9631

Cares Less.9631

Great footage Dawdler, also look foward to see your next video Doiid, I would love to upload some zerg footage, but due to Australian latency issues and laptop I find it too hard.

in Mesmer

Posted by: SrebX.6498

SrebX.6498

I’m actually looking for a zerging build for my Mesmer, could you post yours by any chance? :)

Oh I’m actually planning to make a video of running with [Scnd] soon, so stay tuned!

Will do :P
Can you talk about your build as well?
Was always wondering about Red Guard’s builds :P

[EG] Ethereal Guardians, Fort Aspenwood
Violette Glory [Warrior]
Bala Rama [Herald]

in Mesmer

Posted by: Qaelyn.7612

Qaelyn.7612

Hi Dawdler,

I’d love to hear more about your build and how you use it, etc. I’m also currently running GS/staff but domination instead of chaos, and curious about how to make more of it.