Greatsword sigil

Greatsword sigil

in Mesmer

Posted by: jazzllanna.1278

jazzllanna.1278

I am trying to chose between earth and strength. I run a condition based build but like the greatsword :P the earth is cool because it gives me a condition with the greatsword, however the might stacking may be better in the long run. I play mostly wvw.

Anyone have experience with these 2 sigils?

Greatsword sigil

in Mesmer

Posted by: pahldus.1678

pahldus.1678

Are 15 into the precision tree, because then your GS clones are proccing a lot of bleeding and the might would be more useful.

In my overall opinion, might is generally always useful, condition or direct damage builds, so when in doubt that is the way I go.

Greatsword sigil

in Mesmer

Posted by: Crossplay.2067

Crossplay.2067

If you have low precision but high condition damage, I’d go with Earth. With high precision, Strength may be better. I haven’t tried it with strength but I have 57% crit and rock earth. Auto attacks give me around 4 to 6 constant stacks of bleed. Nothing to write home about but nothing to sneeze at either.

Greatsword sigil

in Mesmer

jazzllanna.1278

I have about 57% crit chance.

Greatsword sigil

in Mesmer

Posted by: Nuka Cola.8520

Nuka Cola.8520

Fire for pve/wvw. Air for glass cannon builds. Energy for 1v1 duels or spvp builds. At least that’s what i run since game was released.

Fact: every Thief tells you to “l2p” when the subject is to nerf stealth.

Greatsword sigil

in Mesmer

Posted by: Levitas.1953

Levitas.1953

i choose strenght because together with traited mirror blade and shattered strenght it makes might stacking a joke, which is really nice for my direct damage build but also helps with bleeding/confusion output.
see that might also comes with big stacks of vulnerability (mirror blade, diversion and other shatters) and its also useful in those situations when you spam spatial surge for a good amount of time (i think at the dredge fractal boss for example).
i think this sigil fits really well with my idea of the greatsword as long as you have an high crit chance.
note that i play a direct damage build and mostly pve while you asked for a condition-wvw point of view… hope it can be helpful.

(edited by Levitas.1953)

Greatsword sigil

in Mesmer

jazzllanna.1278

I was thinking I may do 2 swords.. the strength does seem to look very nice for pve.