Guess the build

Guess the build

in Mesmer

Posted by: Carpboy.7145

Carpboy.7145

I dont know how many of you watch yishis, but in his most recent video (holiday one) the second to last fight he faced a Sw/F GS phantasm mesmer. Im trying to find the build because i really liked that fight, mostly because of the mesmer.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fgEQNAR8dlwzKqHUTmGbNJxZGQf5oUgdvTqgqLfA3A-j0BBYfCyUEwUIBKzsIastBFRjVbDTFjIqWGA9FA-w

This is my closest shot

The Use of the Word ‘Cheese’
Lyss The Shadow
Legendary Champion of DB [EDGE]

Guess the build

in Mesmer

Posted by: Pyroatheist.9031

Pyroatheist.9031

Linking the recording might be a good start.

Guess the build

in Mesmer

Posted by: QQing.3089

QQing.3089

Go to 18:45 , I’m assuming Carp meant this fight.

Guess the build

in Mesmer

Pyroatheist.9031

Close but a few things are off. She has Deceptive Evasion, Debilitating Dissipation and Illusionary Membrane, which you didn’t include.

My guess is 10(III)/20(II,X)/15(V)/25(IV,V)/0

I believe this is correct. She definitely has at least 15 points in inspiration for the phantasm regen, along with illusionary membrane in chaos as you noticed.

Guess the build

in Mesmer

Carpboy.7145

That is the correct clip i was talking about, thank you for linking it. And how do you think the build in the OP would fare in comparison? Using focus pull to set up unavoidable zerker/iwarden? I just like 20 in illusions for faster recharge, and theyll attack faster making it hard to mitigate. But thoughts?

Lyss The Shadow

Guess the build

in Mesmer

Pyroatheist.9031

That is the correct clip i was talking about, thank you for linking it. And how do you think the build in the OP would fare in comparison? Using focus pull to set up unavoidable zerker/iwarden? I just like 20 in illusions for faster recharge, and theyll attack faster making it hard to mitigate. But thoughts?

Phantasmal haste is broken. Works only on duelists and mages.

Guess the build

in Mesmer

Carpboy.7145

Phantasmal haste is broken. Works only on duelists and mages.

Still? Are they ever gonna fix that? March patch maybe?

Lyss The Shadow

Guess the build

in Mesmer

Posted by: K U T M.4539

K U T M.4539

Using focus pull to set up unavoidable zerker/iwarden?

Got hit by that combo from a mes on NSP yesterday (I haven’t fought focus mesmers in forever :s), it hurts.

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag