Harmonious Mantra bugged

Harmonious Mantra bugged

in Mesmer

Posted by: Elidath.5679

Elidath.5679

Guess what? We can add another bug to the list. Yay.
I already reported it ingame, but I thought fellow mesmer should know about it.

Harmonious Mantra (Dueling XI, the trait that gives a third charge to mantras) sometime lose it function. You charge your mantras, and randomly (as far as I can tell), you get to two charges instead of three. No cooldown triggered, no effect, exactly like if you where unslotting the trait.
Test situation :
4 mantra slotted, standing idle, out of combat, no interaction whatsoever, just looking at the status bar. After half a minute after the charge, all mantra charges went from 3 to 2, on tooltip and in reality (2 charges used before reload).
3 mantra slotted, in combat, one charge mantra, one aprtially charged (one charge left), and on discharged. Just after charging the discharged mantra, it and the other fully charged mantra both went to 2 charges. The other one was unaffected.
Another test, 4 mantras charged, idle, couldn’t reproduce after ten minutes (gave up afterward). It either has a non obvious trigger, or it is random with a not too high chance.
I am quite sure it happened multiple other time before I noticed, but I blamed inattention or error of manipulation before observing it directly in an unambiguous environment.

I believe it is related to the new behaviour of HM, that remove excess charges when you unslot the trait.

Harmonious Mantra bugged

in Mesmer

Posted by: Spray N Pray.9876

Spray N Pray.9876

I noticed this too the day after patch day. After mulling around for a bit, I noticed that it always lost the third charge when your effective level was changed by downleveling or upleveling in a zone that is less than 80.

Harmonious Mantra bugged

in Mesmer

Posted by: Navi.7142

Navi.7142

O.o

I think it has the same reason why necro minions disappear.. that also happens when you get downleveled..

Oh boy.. what did they do!?! -.-

Harmonious Mantra bugged

in Mesmer

Posted by: dandamanno.4136

dandamanno.4136

Transformations will do it also. Cold Potion and the like.

Harmonious Mantra bugged

in Mesmer

Posted by: Synkru.7984

Synkru.7984

If a player ports to any waypoint with his or her mantra precasted, the number of quantity becomes two stacks instead of three.
edit: The cause of this bug happens when a player travels to another area of the map. For instance, “Village of Shaemoor” to “Shaemoor Garrison” (Queensdale) ignores the effect of Harmonious Mantra.

(edited by Synkru.7984)

Harmonious Mantra bugged

in Mesmer

Posted by: LumAnth.5124

LumAnth.5124

I noticed this too the day after patch day. After mulling around for a bit, I noticed that it always lost the third charge when your effective level was changed by downleveling or upleveling in a zone that is less than 80.

I can confirm this.

I have pics included, but if someone could show a video, it would be much better.

edit: I’ll do this with Mantra of Resolve instead because it has a recharge time

Take note of the level change (8 -> 9) and the mantra charges.

Attachments:

Sorry for the typos….
I’m usually typing on my phone

(edited by LumAnth.5124)

Harmonious Mantra bugged

in Mesmer

Posted by: Synkru.7984

Synkru.7984

I can confirm this.

I have pics included, but if someone could show a video, it would be much better.

edit: I’ll do this with Mantra of Resolve instead because it has a recharge time

Take note of the level change (8 -> 9) and the mantra charges.

Here’s a video relating to the issue.
Video Link

(edited by Synkru.7984)