Hate scepter #1

Hate scepter #1

in Mesmer

Posted by: Mesmer.1257

Mesmer.1257

love using pistol, torch and off-hand sword skills but scepter #1 kills my phantasms. Main hand sword is a good choice to maintain three phantasms but too easy die in dungeons and wvw.

Hate scepter #1

in Mesmer

Posted by: MastaNeenja.1537

MastaNeenja.1537

Does it? I didn’t think clones would override phantasms. Just have 2 phantasms out and 1 clone the clone that the scepter keeps producing will always get replaced leaving the other two phantasms alone.

Hate scepter #1

in Mesmer

Mesmer.1257

Does it? I didn’t think clones would override phantasms. Just have 2 phantasms out and 1 clone the clone that the scepter keeps producing will always get replaced leaving the other two phantasms alone.

but i wanna keep three phantasms all the time

Hate scepter #1

in Mesmer

Mesmer.1257

I want every third of scepter #1 does just 1s confusion so can keep all phantasms but not too op

Hate scepter #1

in Mesmer

Posted by: MastaNeenja.1537

MastaNeenja.1537

Yeah you should probably just not use the scepter then, sorry about that.

Hate scepter #1

in Mesmer

Posted by: GummiBear.2756

GummiBear.2756

dont use scepter in your main weapon set then yeah, though if you do it right with about any offhand you can be ready to swap before you get a clone out of the scepter#1 really. Though i like the idea with a 1sec of confusion on scepter #1’s 3rd attack too would be a nice one really

Hate scepter #1

in Mesmer

Posted by: Acidicore.3264

Acidicore.3264

Clones override phantasms if there isn’t room for a clone. That aside, the scepter definitely needs more polishing, it’s a pity how weak it is compared to the sword, even Prometheus gave it a C for crying out loud. The weapon itself across all professions is a rare sight, with the exception of guardians.

Hate scepter #1

in Mesmer

Mesmer.1257

so there is a conflict. if i want using off hand skills well, i have to use sword for keeping all three phantasms but too easy to be damaged. if i want using off hand skills safely, i have to use scepter but i don’t want to see scepter #1 killing my every third phantasm that I have created it for a long time.

Hate scepter #1

in Mesmer

Posted by: jobah.7241

jobah.7241

All scepter skill 1 in this game are stupidly boring (like on most reanged weapons).

They should just focus a bit on that general issue, imo