[Help] Tweak my build

[Help] Tweak my build

in Mesmer

Posted by: Roborovskii.7635

Roborovskii.7635

I’ve been through a couple of more common builds, they were good, but not my play-style. I messed around a bit and ended up like this. Kinda happy with this. It’s not elite or anything, I guess more an average all rounder and something I find comfortable. Looking for advice for small tweaks or weaknesses that you may see in it. Thanks!

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fgAQNAR8alwzKq3UzmGb9IhpH9O4AnkCVn6SKwduB-j0CBYfBCbRZmEZIzUBQJQFRjtMsIasKbYqXER1WdAmxKaWypWKgIWGB-w

[Help] Tweak my build

in Mesmer

Posted by: Valarauka.2719

Valarauka.2719

Without explaining what you didn’t like about the “common builds”, why this is more to your taste, or what you intend this build for, it’s kind of impossible to suggest much.

Looks like an extremely tanky phantasm build, with a little bit of stealth stuff in there. I will say the Knight+Soldier mix is way too defensive for anything but WvW play; also, PU seems a bit wasted if you’re only taking Decoy and MI.

That being said, one minor tweak I’d make given what I see is to swap Debilitating Dissipation for Bountiful Interruption. Having one random clone-death condition trait thrown in there makes no sense given you don’t have any condition damage anyway; BI can give you some good additional might stacking (which you seem to be going for with the Battle sigils already) when you interrupt people with GS wave or Magic Bullet.

Also, not sure what you need Mirror Images for – you shouldn’t be shattering much with this build to begin with. I might replace that with Blink and then take Manipulation cooldowns for more Blinks and Arcane Thievery – should help your survivability more than Illusionary Defense.

Gate of Madness :: [LIVE] :: [OMFG]
Fiona Oberyn :: Mesmer ~ Valthaniel :: Guardian

[Help] Tweak my build

in Mesmer

Posted by: Roborovskii.7635

Roborovskii.7635

Thanks Valarauka for the inputs. I’ll try them out. =)

Gonna try rolling with this -
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fgAQNAR8alwzipXTTpGa9IhpHEv3+mkCVn6SKwduB-j0CBYfBCbRZmEZIzUBQJQFRjtMsIasKbYqXER1WdAmxKaWypWKgIWGB-w

(edited by Roborovskii.7635)