Help me convince my guild pls :D

in Mesmer

Posted by: Me Games Ma.8426

Me Games Ma.8426

Hey mesmers out there,
I’ve shown my guild that the untraited iWarden can destroy the shots by the fractal boss “Old Tom” I’ve done it while they were there, I’ve screenshoted it and they still won’t believe it.
Could someone pls tell them here to prove it?

~ Me Games Ma

Mindblossom – Sylvari – Mesmer – Jumpingpuzzler
Equinox [EqnX]
Riverside[DE]

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ryn.6459

Ryn.6459

Hey me games ma guild.

Prove it!

Learning English, any correction is very welcome.

in Mesmer

Posted by: DuckDuckBOOM.4097

DuckDuckBOOM.4097

What is there not to believe? It works and they saw it. Are they thinking the traited warden can do it as well?

I mentioned this 2 months ago when the mesmer hand book was being written. I thought this would have been common knowledge by now since the fight is a pain without it especially after the guardian shield nerf. Actually, just don’t use the warden when your guildies are around. Your clones will also briefly body block so don’t summon mele ones. Let them feel the pain. Then they will love you every time afterwards.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ryn.6459

Ryn.6459

After the patch I will try to go with untraited focus. I am not sure if reflections worth 20 points.

20/30/0/0/20 or 25/30/0/0/15. I am not sure how good is wastrel punshment on pve mob

Learning English, any correction is very welcome.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Xavi.6591

Xavi.6591

After the patch I will try to go with untraited focus. I am not sure if reflections worth 20 points.

20/30/0/0/20 or 25/30/0/0/15. I am not sure how good is wastrel punshment on pve mob

Reflections are always worth it.

OP: For Old Tom, his poison bolts cannot be reflected but untraiting focus for that fight means iwarden can absorb them instead.

Fantasme Bloodwen [R.I.P. Mesmer] | Andi Runi [Warrior] | Bonedoggle [Necro] | Zooerasty [Ranger]
Angry Intent [AI] | Yak’s Bend |