Help pls. Mesmer in Ascalonian Catacombs

in Mesmer

Posted by: Thor.2516

Thor.2516

I have always trouble running past enemies in the long corridors. I normally try Time Warp and Mantra of Concentration. It does work sometimes, but I die way to often and delay the entire groups.

any tips on skills, weapon set, traits for this dungeon?

Thx all.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

Torch4 : The Prestige.
Focus4 : Temporal Curtain. (—> Into The Void.)

Decoy
Mass Invisibility
Blink
Veil

Start with TC —> ITV so you don’t get IC. Start running. Use The Prestige. When you explode, if you get revealed, instantly activate Decoy to bypass Revealed. If you get knocked down, use Blink to get back up. Use Veil --> Mass Invisibility when Decoy is about to wear off. If you need to wait for any reason after getting past the main corridor, use The Prestige again, then wait on Cooldowns and Rinse/Repeat.

If you’re forced to wait even longer, proceed to run around the pillars and whatnot (I’m assuming you’re talking about running through the corridors right before the bosses).

No traits required.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Thor.2516

Thor.2516

i will try that.

in Mesmer

Posted by: mugen.4763

mugen.4763

Don’t use prestige, it will slow u down when coming out of stealth most likely. I don’t use any invis at all when running through them, the trick is to know when to dodge. When mobs have a charging animation on them wait 1 sec and dodge. Also dodge through red circles. You can also use corners to avoid the knockdown so blink to the far side of the corridor and turn the corner as fast as u can. Utilities I are normally use are just Mantra of Concentration and Blink.

Mugen Tsukuyomi [ABC]
Sorrow’s Furnace

in Mesmer

Posted by: keenlam.4753

keenlam.4753

I suggest run it a few times with a guardian friend to protect u with stability and blocks so that next time u know where to go and don’t get lost (even for a mere second). Once you are familiar with the run, it’s just a matter of timing your dodges and defensive skills (stealth, aegis, blink, stability, etc.)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

I suggest run it a few times with a guardian friend to protect u with stability and blocks so that next time u know where to go and don’t get lost (even for a mere second). Once you are familiar with the run, it’s just a matter of timing your dodges and defensive skills (stealth, aegis, blink, stability, etc.)

If you don’t know where to go, let me tell it simple and straight.

ALL THE WAY FORWARD UNTIL YOU HIT THE WALL.

TURN RIGHT.

TURN LEFT.

ALL THE WAY FORWARD.

Proceed to turn right and pick any of the 6 holes to move left. When and if you pass through a group of mobs, roll dodge as your nose touches them.

???

Profit.