Hope on "Chaotic Presistance."

in Mesmer

Posted by: kybraga.7103

kybraga.7103

This is the grandmaster trait that is Supposed to increase condition duration and boon duration by 3% every boon on the mesmer… Thing is, there is nothing showing that it works. At all. Possible make a green number on the “Boon Duration” and “Condition Duration” ? aka: Base line 10% boon duration… 13% [In green] for one boon.

in Mesmer

Posted by: eyesrutherford.1357

eyesrutherford.1357

This would help. A lot of the traits and such in this game need a slightly better means of showing how much they actually are helping

~Zïpples~ ~Honey~ ~Lexisety~
~Tamiyo~ ~Lord Mockingbird~

in Mesmer

Posted by: Angel de Lyssa.4716

Angel de Lyssa.4716

This is the grandmaster trait that is Supposed to increase condition duration and boon duration by 3% every boon on the mesmer… Thing is, there is nothing showing that it works. At all. Possible make a green number on the “Boon Duration” and “Condition Duration” ? aka: Base line 10% boon duration… 13% [In green] for one boon.

It seems a very interesting topic, this trait grandmaster is one of my favorites mesmer. After analyzing various ideas and thinking, and knowing Arenanet how to solve this proposal, i help him with this new idea:

Chaotic Persistence

Outgoing boon and condition duration increase for every boon on you.

Duration Increase: 3%
[Image/png] of “Chaotic Persistence” (effect) <—— New change (Add a new icon in the interface, that multiplies per each boon on you).

I put this icon in the topic, every time you get a boon with “Chaotic Persistence”, will appears this icon in the interface, and per each boon on you, appear a number on this icon (you can also count your boons), the number indicate the boons you have in this moment, so you only have to multiply that number by 3 (For example 4 × 3 = 12% increase of duration).

With that, you can see as of X% that you control in this moment, so all “conditions” and “boon” that you apply after are have this % bonus, so, you’re looking at and controlling.

On the other hand, is would be tricky, is the description of each skill be auto-actualize with “Chaotic Persistance”, might be so much work program, but it would be ideal.

Attachments: