How do I beat Macebow?

How do I beat Macebow?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Khaadom.4158

Khaadom.4158

As a power shatter chrono, sw/sh / gs, How do i beat macebow warriors? I cannot seem to have anywhere near enough constant condi cleanse to even survive, and their cc ignore means they’re able to close the gap to me no matter what.

If I manage to do well enough they’ll just juke behind pillars and adrenal health + heal.

I definitely understand it as an l2p issue, but if there are specific tactics that can help, please let me know.

How do I beat Macebow?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

If we’re talking PvP, you don’t. Leave the point and fight something else.

If we’re talking WvW, you win with massive amounts of kiting. Go in and burst, drop a zerker for some sustained damage and run away until it’s back up. Never stay closer than 900 range unless you’re ready to lockdown and burst.

How do I beat Macebow?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Khaadom.4158

Khaadom.4158

Yeah, I am talking particularly spvp but anything helps.

I’ll see if i can just start abusing portal to avoid them.

How do I beat Macebow?

in Mesmer

Posted by: emkelly.2371

emkelly.2371

Power Mesmer can absolutely rek all warriors. I know, i know, Power Mesmer is the weaker spec, but you asked how to beat Mace bow.

How do I beat Macebow?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Azukas.1426

Azukas.1426

If we’re talking WvW, you win with massive amounts of kiting. Go in and burst, drop a zerker for some sustained damage and run away until it’s back up. Never stay closer than 900 range unless you’re ready to lockdown and burst.

This is sound advice here, but to take it a bit further you should understand that you can kill them in PvP. The problem is you will lose the point and it takes time so you’re prolly better off somewhere else on the map. Think about it logically.

How many blocks?
How many Invulns?
How easy is it to proc Adrenal Health using bow?

Those right there will pretty much make the fight take long enough for help to arrive. Can you do it though?

Ya if you are good enough

How do I beat Macebow?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

This is sound advice here, but to take it a bit further you should understand that you can kill them in PvP. The problem is you will lose the point and it takes time so you’re prolly better off somewhere else on the map. Think about it logically.

How many blocks?
How many Invulns?
How easy is it to proc Adrenal Health using bow?

Those right there will pretty much make the fight take long enough for help to arrive. Can you do it though?

Ya if you are good enough

Yeah, I should have specified a bit more.

There’s no inherent difference in PvP that makes it actually impossible to kill a warrior as a power shatter mesmer. The difference is that you can’t do it while being successful at any of the things that matter in a PvP match.