How to Survive - Guardian+Ele [Video]

in Mesmer

Posted by: BlackDevil.9268

BlackDevil.9268

In this video I’ll show/explain how to survive against them in a 1vs2.
Hope you like video’s like these, I might make a few more as soon as I can (:

in Mesmer

Posted by: kubetz.3058

kubetz.3058

I like the video!

I remember this fight from the stream. You had a lot of great fights that day.

My only recommendation is to keep the text in the video just maybe 1 or 2 seconds longer so viewers that are not reading english that fast don’t have to pause the video.

in Mesmer

Posted by: FinalPatriot.8034

FinalPatriot.8034

Great video! I have to ask (as I’ve built my build on your concept), would you think the traveler runes would be better for the build? I know they don’t work with the speed boost you’re doing but the constant movement bonus + crit damage just looks so nice.

Laura Seranus – Mesmer –
“Shatter Me!”
“I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.”

in Mesmer

Posted by: Kirec.2394

Kirec.2394

I use traveler runes with a build based on BlackDevil’s and love them. It’s not really the crit damage (I’d actually prefer the power), but the boon duration. 45% additional boon time (rather than 30%) with sigils of battle on both weapon sets makes for great might uptime, not to mention the extra protection duration. You also get 10% duration to all conditions, rather than 15% to bleeding only.

In short, they’re good but not necessarily better. If you’re using the potion trick, it’s debatable, but I don’t care to use it so I went with traveler’s.

As a side note, if the Mender’s Purity change goes through Dec 10, it will remove two conditions rather than one. You might consider dropping the torch trait for it, so you can replace that lackluster iMage

Also, cool vid! Wish I could see your previous one, but it won’t load for me. Something to do with the music, maybe?

in Mesmer

Posted by: FinalPatriot.8034

FinalPatriot.8034

As a side note, if the Mender’s Purity change goes through Dec 10, it will remove two conditions rather than one. You might consider dropping the torch trait for it, so you can replace that lackluster iMage

That’s a good point Kirec. I can’t really stand the iMage but with all the condi builds out there, I found the torch to be a great way of negating their damage ability. It’s also nice to have the extra stealth option. This came in real handy the other day when I went up against a condi (perplexity) thief as we tried to kill each other for about 10 minutes. I don’t think if I was using the pistol that I would have been able to survive that long. Course, there could just be a huge lack of skill on my part too.

Laura Seranus – Mesmer –
“Shatter Me!”
“I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.”