How to create a character like...

in Mesmer

Posted by: CyberneticRanger.9170

CyberneticRanger.9170

The Mesmer on the Professions page looks Human, but the leg markings are of the Norn trait. Have two character slots available, so decided to try an make a similar model in Norn. That is when I noticed there are no Norn Tattoos that are anything like that on the on the Mesmer.
https://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/professions/mesmer/

So what’s the next best thing to get a near similar look? And yes, I will freely admit it, female characters look way better than the males – unless they are Asura or Charr.

Attachments:

in Mesmer

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

It’s definitly meant to be a norn so if you want to be true to it then make a norn.

As for the costume, I think the closest in game is exempler outfit but really nothing fits it.

in Mesmer

Posted by: CyberneticRanger.9170

CyberneticRanger.9170

Wonder why the developers have not added any new Norn tattoos to the makeovers? I like the design of this one for what can be seen of it.

in Mesmer

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

The nearest I could get to something remotely like the picture was profane top, triumphant boots and leggings and generic looking gloves, there’s a few of them. Then pick some shoulders to give as close to the collar as you can. Don’t know if the norn have racial clothes that might fit better, I know they’re big fans of cleavage on everything so might find a top that works better. You’re not likely to find elbow length gloves though and the leggings that are closest to the picture is probably order of whispers but it clips weirdly with everything, you’ll see if you preview in game.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Hibiskus.8294

Hibiskus.8294

Oh, you found the picture from the profession page…that picture is the reason i picked mesmer 3 years ago as my main class…..just to find out, that we can not balance a sword on our hand as skill….i really wished the sword has an throw sword skill (like thief can throw a dagger) wich gives us an sword like this picture…i really love that picture…but…yes you are right: that character is a mix between norn and humans…
i have never noticed…..