Hybrid stats

Hybrid stats

in Mesmer

Posted by: Mystogan.4157

Mystogan.4157

So i main thief with a dabble of mesmer. I plan on playing mes more now. Ive never tried a hybrid build, but i want to try one for mes. An interrupt shatter hybrid. What kind of stats ami looking for? I dont even know where to start. I always played power teef with a little condi every now and then. Is full vipers good for a hybrid? Is it too squishy?? Help meee

Thy Shall Fear The Reaper (FxRe)

Hybrid stats

in Mesmer

Posted by: Belishine.7493

Belishine.7493

a player that plays a lot of mesmer you have 2 wepons for quick clones that is sword and the sceptor now if you do shater yes you want power but it depends on what you are building for like you can go viper with sceptor torch and ether a pistal or staff and do a lot of shatering and condi damage if you like or you can go swords and do zerker gear and shater super hard it is realy up to you and how you like to play

Hybrid stats

in Mesmer

Posted by: starlinvf.1358

starlinvf.1358

The general issue with trying to do Hybrid is that their condi (confusion and torment) are essentially worthless without strong focus. For PvP/WvW, condi mesmers are actually dangerous because confusion and torment can capitalize on player’s procing the bonus damage, combined with mesmers being hard to pin down. In PvE its lack luster at best. Power builds on the other hand are very straight forward, which makes them great for PvE, but easier to mitigate in PvP./WvW. And if you’re doing raids/fractals, you’re more function driven then damage driven.