I am kitten. Wvw video by Obsession.

in Mesmer

Posted by: unknownchaos.1425

unknownchaos.1425

Hello. I always heard about how bad I was talked about in "the other servers mapchat/teamspeak. I didn’t really care much. But I did wonder how true it was.

This video is me in the enemy teamspeak hidden. Hunting down the borderland defenders.

It’s honestly the funniest video I have ever made. I normally don’t watch my own videos after they are completed but this one I’ve watched 3 times. It never gets old.

So have at it. Call me bad, call me mean. I have my reasons for doing it. Or just have a laugh on me.

https://youtu.be/tdy9KZCjMtI

Obs®

in Mesmer

Posted by: denis.9487

denis.9487

I found it really funny as well. Well played sir.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Milamberr.1705

Milamberr.1705

I’m lactose intolerant, couldn’t watch it

in Mesmer

Posted by: EremiteAngel.9765

EremiteAngel.9765

i think you are not respecting your opponents

Scourge Demo Weekend Roaming Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsby6rYkxS8

in Mesmer

Posted by: Simonoly.4352

Simonoly.4352

Well that was adorable. I wanna trap James! He so trappable.

Gandara

in Mesmer

Posted by: Kabuki.9103

Kabuki.9103

Fun times! Nice use of terrain. What’s your build? I’ve been using condi pu build for a while and was thinking of trying power interrupt with gs but I lost interest after watching your vid.

in Mesmer

unknownchaos.1425

Denis thank you, it was hard to focus while laughing the whole time. I’m one of them people when I laugh at something i totally lose concentration.

Milambarr I’m sorry for that. Maybe take some pills then give it a go. It’s pretty fun at times.

Ermiteangel , I have my reasons , I did feel bad though after I watched it a few times. These are good people that I’m messing with I admit that. But its still funny to me. Thats why I gave it that title.

Simonoly , james seems like a very cool guy. He at this point hates my guts I’m sure. I can live with it. Hope to see him again soon

Kabuki I’ve used a ton of different builds I’m still constantly trying to balance it out. My gear aswell. As for the terrain , I find my best 1vX moments come from be able to go vertical at times. It really helps a bunch to split the enemy up.

Guys thanks for the feedback. I welcome any good or bad.

Obs®

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

The only person worse at the game than them was you XD

Random chaos storms drops are bad, but worse is the random chaos storm drop followed by the stealth skill use. Your enemies walk into the chaos storm proccing a hit and you’re revealed before a seconds worth of stealth has elapsed. So…. many…….. times……

As for them, no cleanses, clearly not grouped nor calling target. It’s WvW so they should have swapped skills on the fly. Sic Em for the rangers. They should have hit you hard with conditions themselves. Stealth traps would have ruined your day. They were just dumb and didnt understand what they were facing. Heck, all they’d have to do is be ready to insta res any downed and no one should have died -_-u

in Mesmer

unknownchaos.1425

Mr Biddle yea its a well known fact that im kitten , thank for your well though out analysis. Thanks for watching lol.

Obs®

in Mesmer

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

Do none of them run condi clear?

They’re very bad players, they run and attack when they have a lot of confusion and 5+ torment.

The ele was spamming auto on staff…in fire. WTF. He could have instantly reduced your damage to 0 with water 5. I really hope this isn’t who Anet balances around.

Poor show being in their TS and using it to find them though.

in Mesmer

unknownchaos.1425

Apharma , the video is more about laughs and payback then lole-sports skills. If you just look at it for the fun of it. It’s just what I advertised it as. Funny.

Highlight videos with how overpowered Mesmer are atm is stupid. So I stopped making them after the recent balance patch.

As for why I hunted them down in teamspeak. Well that’s between me and them lol.

Thanks pal for watching.

P.s Mr Biddle. I watched a few of your videos. Just to enlighten myself. I can see what your issue is. No one watches or likes anything you’ve done. Try for fun. That’s how to make a half decent video lol. Yw pal

Obs®

in Mesmer

denis.9487

In that same breath this is what Mesmer is facing. Have you listened to it. Randomly saying rune usage saying he is hacking. Although they did understand the issue eventually like you said. We ran it one by one. We could have done this. But it shows the situation we mesmers are in because even though what you said Ross is common sense in the game where was it practiced. Instead we get forum posts of raging in chat about the opness of a Mesmer.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Sirbeaumerdier.3740

Sirbeaumerdier.3740

Hello. I always heard about how bad I was talked about in "the other servers mapchat/teamspeak. I didn’t really care much. But I did wonder how true it was.

This video is me in the enemy teamspeak hidden. Hunting down the borderland defenders.

It’s honestly the funniest video I have ever made. I normally don’t watch my own videos after they are completed but this one I’ve watched 3 times. It never gets old.

So have at it. Call me bad, call me mean. I have my reasons for doing it. Or just have a laugh on me.

I have watched that vid and despite my immense sense of humor I didn’t laugh once. How can I laugh at something so gratuitous and low?

Honestly, if you have something to say in your defense, you said you had your reasons to be such an kitten, say it now because I’m about to report this post since you clearly violate their TS. This is clearly against ANET code of conduct and certainly mine…

BTW, an excellent example of PU mesmer in WvW nowadays with everything wrong there is with it…

in Mesmer

denis.9487

Lol another Mesmer is op lol

in Mesmer

Sirbeaumerdier.3740

In that same breath this is what Mesmer is facing. Have you listened to it. Randomly saying rune usage saying he is hacking. Although they did understand the issue eventually like you said. We ran it one by one. We could have done this. But it shows the situation we mesmers are in because even though what you said Ross is common sense in the game where was it practiced. Instead we get forum posts of raging in chat about the opness of a Mesmer.

Yeah, let’s miss the point where despite admitting himself to be less than pro mesmer (which was also noted by fellow mesmers) the guy had ridiculous results for no efforts or risk on top of abusing what appears to be casual players in a social club. And of course there is the TS invasion… because he clearly needed it… poor poor mesmer victim.

You still wonder where all that mesmer hate come from Denis?

in Mesmer

Posted by: TyPin.9860

TyPin.9860

I find it funny that a group of 3 or 4 ppl still is vulnerable to conditions. They should be able to combine enough condi cleanses that they can walk into the camp and ignore any condi setup.

[ROSE] – Fissure of Woe
Chronomancy works, I am proof of it. Now stop asking me questions. Time must be preserved!

in Mesmer

denis.9487

Yeah, let’s miss the point where despite admitting himself to be less than pro mesmer (which was also noted by fellow mesmers) the guy had ridiculous results for no efforts or risk on top of abusing what appears to be casual players in a social club. And of course there is the TS invasion… because he clearly needed it… poor poor mesmer victim.

Yes I do actually. If this isn’t your taste of humor I’m sorry for that. But what did it show? People running in 1v1 and dying. He guarded a camp. He was slippery but why? No cc from opponents no clearing just button mashing and it is the Mesmer problem? Not even counting what was said already about the self revealing using chaos storm.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Vieux P.1238

Vieux P.1238

Sounds like all the unskill mesmer haters that bltches on this forum about how it’s op. Mesmer……nerrrrrrrrrrf… plz Arena net.. save us.. lol
Ps: i luv how she complains on how you got 9 clowns out when there was an obvious 3..lol

in Mesmer

unknownchaos.1425

Denis pal. Let them be angry it is ok. I have thick skin lol.

Sirbuemirder , I have an account on that server. Sometimes I would sit in that teamspeak socially. Lots of times being bad mouthed while in the same channel. I wouldn’t say a word. One day I said , today is the day I get me some fun. So I broke out the recorder and had at it.

I wasn’t even hidden really , I was under the name obs lol. If ur offended then I’m sorry. It was fun nonetheless.

Obs®

in Mesmer

Sirbeaumerdier.3740

Yes I do actually. If this isn’t your taste of humor I’m sorry for that. But what did it show? People running in 1v1 and dying. He guarded a camp. He was slippery but why? No cc from opponents no clearing just button mashing and it is the Mesmer problem? Not even counting what was said already about the self revealing using chaos storm.

They were bad no question about it but it was still clear that it wasn’t the skill level that was getting the result here. Playing anything else, even with a lot more skill all things being equal, would have had it’s limit very fast.

But build aside. This behavior here, that you and the OP think is awesome, really doesn’t help the hate vs the profession.

in Mesmer

Posted by: ToaLux.6478

ToaLux.6478

Hi, Sirbeau! Could you please stop coming into the Mesmer forum, essentially demanding Mesmer nerfs, and then making backhanded comments about people who play Mesmer and their builds?

I know you play zerk staff ele and get destroyed by Mesmers among other classes, and that’s understandable. But if you’re going to hop on the Mesmer hatewagon—please do it in a less… abrasive manner. Such as making a thread as to why Mesmer needs nerfs, mayhaps?

Edit: I know you’re not going to listen to me anyway, but eh.
Edit2: Ehh, yup. Ok, I tried. Away I go!

Anyway! I liked the video, and I hope those featured in the video got a kick out of it as well

Fil(l)aen ~ Ranger/Mesmer ~ SAO ~ GoM
The Orange Asura with the Sun Kite

(edited by ToaLux.6478)

in Mesmer

Sirbeaumerdier.3740

Denis pal. Let them be angry it is ok. I have thick skin lol.

Sirbuemirder , I have an account on that server. Sometimes I would sit in that teamspeak socially. Lots of times being bad mouthed while in the same channel. I wouldn’t say a word. One day I said , today is the day I get me some fun. So I broke out the recorder and had at it.

I wasn’t even hidden really , I was under the name obs lol. If ur offended then I’m sorry. It was fun nonetheless.

Having an account on that server too changes nothing. You were not playing for them at all here obviously.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

The Texan guy’s accent was the best.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Apharma , the video is more about laughs and payback then lole-sports skills. If you just look at it for the fun of it. It’s just what I advertised it as. Funny.

Highlight videos with how overpowered Mesmer are atm is stupid. So I stopped making them after the recent balance patch.

As for why I hunted them down in teamspeak. Well that’s between me and them lol.

Thanks pal for watching.

P.s Mr Biddle. I watched a few of your videos. Just to enlighten myself. I can see what your issue is. No one watches or likes anything you’ve done. Try for fun. That’s how to make a half decent video lol. Yw pal

Geeze, I don’t even put up my vids with views and likes in mind, and yet I get plenty of views (in the hundreds, at least when I share them with more than just friends) and even PM’s from people about this and that. Are you feeling alright?

BTW, as others have said, I didn’t find your video funny at all either. I didn’t feel bad or anything, but certainly not humored. I suppose there were aspects of mild entertainment. The height of interest was to see what competitor was going to come along next, and if they were going to bring anything worth while to give you a hard time.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Vieux P.1238

Vieux P.1238

They were bad no question about it but it was still clear that it wasn’t the skill level that was getting the result here. Playing anything else, even with a lot more skill all things being equal, would have had it’s limit very fast. [/quote]

[/quote]But build aside. This behavior here, that you and the OP think is awesome, really doesn’t help the hate vs the profession.[/quote]

Vieux P.1238- What are you talking about? It was all about skill.. Have you watched the hole video? I did. It was a high skill mesmer(Obssession) vs low skill’s players (Mesmer haters) that took for ever to put him down. reason? cuz lack of skill counting on zerg kill’s & they dint work well together. But dont assumptions or hinting that the wining factor was all about the Mez patch..& nothing to do about skill’s. It was all about skill’s.

(edited by Vieux P.1238)

in Mesmer

Sirbeaumerdier.3740

Hi, Sirbeau! Could you please stop coming into the Mesmer forum, essentially demanding Mesmer nerfs, and then making backhanded comments about Mesmers and their builds?

I know you play zero staff ele and get destroyed by Mesmers among other classes, and that’s understandable. But if you’re going to hop on the Mesmer hatewagon—please do it in a less… abrasive way. Such as making a thread as to why Mesmer needs nerfs, mayhaps?

Anyway! I liked the video, and I hope those featured in the video got a kick out of it as well

I’m disappointed you find that funny Fila.

The thread you speak up was made many times by many ppl and suggestions provided. The problem is, no matter what, we have ppl like Denis here who never see any problem at all no matter what is shown or said to them. I suppose it slowly made me more and more abrasive over time … The troll vid here also doesn’t help to be honest.

in Mesmer

Posted by: NICENIKESHOE.7128

NICENIKESHOE.7128

They were bad no question about it but it was still clear that it wasn’t the skill level that was getting the result here. Playing anything else, even with a lot more skill all things being equal, would have had it’s limit very fast.

But build aside. This behavior here, that you and the OP think is awesome, really doesn’t help the hate vs the profession.

I don’t find the video that amusing, but the opponents he faced are so bad that you need a much better video to prove that mesmer needs a nerf. And I say this with an agreement that PU needs to tone down. No personal disrespect or anything, but with no condi clear shown by his opponents and no coordination…any condi specs will handle them well. A condi thief can achieve the same result, a burn guard can handle them when they’re scattered and only run in twos and threes, an engi can also do the same with enough environment utilization. Even in the video his necro partner manage to wipe 4 men after they got up from rally as well.

in Mesmer

Sirbeaumerdier.3740

[/quote]But build aside. This behavior here, that you and the OP think is awesome, really doesn’t help the hate vs the profession.[/quote]

Vieux P.1238- What are you talking about? It was all about skill.. Have you watched the hole video? I did. It was a high skill mesmer(Obssession) vs low skill’s players (Mesmer haters) that took for ever to put him down. reason? cuz lack of skill counting on zerg kill’s & they dint work well together. But dont assumptions or hinting that the wining factor was all about the Mez patch..& nothing to do about skill’s. It was all about skill’s.

[/quote]

Pre patch that kind of PU mes would never rack the damage it does now nor the ridiculously long stealth that account for pretty much the whole vid success.

These results I see here, I see them every day with a lot of mesmers. They can’t all be ppl who are always better than all they face.

Many times I’ve seen entire groups trying to bring down such mesmers trolling without success and I know many in these groups were not bad players at all. The build is a lot more responsible to that success than you seem to be ready to admit is what I say. How long do you think you have to work on this build to get that kind of result?

in Mesmer

Sirbeaumerdier.3740

I don’t find the video that amusing, but the opponents he faced are so bad that you need a much better video to prove that mesmer needs a nerf. And I say this with an agreement that PU needs to tone down. No personal disrespect or anything, but with no condi clear shown by his opponents and no coordination…any condi specs will handle them well. A condi thief can achieve the same result, a burn guard can handle them when they’re scattered and only run in twos and threes, an engi can also do the same with enough environment utilization. Even in the video his necro partner manage to wipe 4 men after they got up from rally as well.

To be fair, what irk me here is not the mesmer performance. I see that every day in wvw.

No, it’s the intrusion of the enemy TS and lack of respect that I find disturbing. We have too many of these ppl ruining the game for all.

in Mesmer

unknownchaos.1425

But build aside. This behavior here, that you and the OP think is awesome, really doesn’t help the hate vs the profession.[/quote]

[/quote]

Pre patch that kind of PU mes would never rack the damage it does now nor the ridiculously long stealth that account for pretty much the whole vid success.

These results I see here, I see them every day with a lot of mesmers. They can’t all be ppl who are always better than all they face.

Many times I’ve seen entire groups trying to bring down such mesmers trolling without success and I know many in these groups were not bad players at all. The build is a lot more responsible to that success than you seem to be ready to admit is what I say. How long do you think you have to work on this build to get that kind of result? [/quote]

This is a while ago..

The video below makes your whole post wrong.

But won’t matter , I already know your agenda driven type. But here is for trying!

Have another watch of me 2 years ago..lol

https://youtu.be/WQ3LEbrg6f0

Obs®

in Mesmer

unknownchaos.1425

Also guys thanks for watching. Good or bad feedback is fine.

And yes that Texan accent makes some great quotes for sure!

Obs®

in Mesmer

Sirbeaumerdier.3740

This is a while ago..

The video below makes your whole post wrong.

But won’t matter , I already know your agenda driven type. But here is for trying!

Have another watch of me 2 years ago..lol

https://youtu.be/WQ3LEbrg6f0

I hope you were not invading enemy TS back then is all I can say. We got too much of that.

in Mesmer

unknownchaos.1425

That’s your statement. I gave you a video from 2 years ago….lol.

And your reply with ts invasion.. Please pal. You are not even trying hard anymore

Obs®

in Mesmer

unknownchaos.1425

Thanks pal for watching.

Geeze, I don’t even put up my vids with views and likes in mind, and yet I get plenty of views (in the hundreds, at least when I share them with more than just friends) and even PM’s from people about this and that. Are you feeling alright?

BTW, as others have said, I didn’t find your video funny at all either. I didn’t feel bad or anything, but certainly not humored. I suppose there were aspects of mild entertainment. The height of interest was to see what competitor was going to come along next, and if they were going to bring anything worth while to give you a hard time.

I was interested in seeing how to make a half decent video. I watched more then a few of yours. I honestly didn’t see anything I enjoyed. You can claim I’m bad. You wouldn’t be the first to make that ground breaking statement. But please , if your going to give tips. Please make them helpful or useful.

It’s kind of like a poor person giving stock advice.

O BTW I feel great! Ty for asking!

- Vieux ty for your feedback! Glad you enjoyed

Obs®

in Mesmer

Sirbeaumerdier.3740

That’s your statement. I gave you a video from 2 years ago….lol.

And your reply with ts invasion.. Please pal. You are not even trying hard anymore

wow and he insist…

Ok, how does that vid invalidate the fact you do more damage today and that you got more stealth now? It doesn’t.

If you had that kind of success 2 years ago with less do you think it’s harder today to do the exact same? Take your time. Think about it.

BTW, I reported your post not because of your mesmer play but because of your abuse in enemy TS. Hence my reply, hoping you would seize your opportunity to make yourself scarce. The mesmer OP thing is a sideline comment that ppl sadly made central. I’m actually baffled that what seem more offensive to many is my opinion on current mesmer rather than the behavior you shown in the vid which has noting to do with any profession.

(edited by Sirbeaumerdier.3740)

in Mesmer

denis.9487

Hi, Sirbeau! Could you please stop coming into the Mesmer forum, essentially demanding Mesmer nerfs, and then making backhanded comments about Mesmers and their builds?

I know you play zero staff ele and get destroyed by Mesmers among other classes, and that’s understandable. But if you’re going to hop on the Mesmer hatewagon—please do it in a less… abrasive way. Such as making a thread as to why Mesmer needs nerfs, mayhaps?

The thread you speak up was made many times by many ppl and suggestions provided. The problem is, no matter what, we have ppl like Denis here who never see any problem at all no matter what is shown or said to them. I suppose it slowly made me more and more abrasive over time … The troll vid here also doesn’t help to be honest.

We have people like you who constantly see a problem with everything, aparantly even humor. What I was shown are people killing themselves crying hacks. If you didn’t see or hear the same thing then I don’t know what to say. If you look I have said many times damage is running high on all classes cs should be looked at along with blinding dis. But why on this comical thread am I defending myself? Because people like you no matter what constantly cry Mesmer op!!

in Mesmer

denis.9487

If it insults you don’t watch. Could have simply said I dislike this for this reason. Taking the opportunity to cry Mesmer op is what the problem is. Many comics use material for comedy that is offensive guess what don’t listen watch or support. Could have given your advice on the content not strung along the other stuff.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

These people….make me want to go back to SBI, and do a training day with them so they can get better.

TS intrusion aside.
The caliber of skill these players showed was brand new, like I just installed the game brand new.

The ranger stood in one spot and auto attacked, the necro got condi’d down?!

The guardian isn’t running any clears?!

like WTF is this.

9 clones

No condi cleanse?

If this was supposed to highlight mesmer’s are OP, then this video is not the one you should show…ever…
It was slightly funny though..
I’ll give you that.

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

in Mesmer

Sirbeaumerdier.3740

We have people like you who constantly see a problem with everything, aparantly even humor. What I was shown are people killing themselves crying hacks. If you didn’t see or hear the same thing then I don’t know what to say. If you look I have said many times damage is running high on all classes cs should be looked at along with blinding dis. But why on this comical thread am I defending myself? Because people like you no matter what constantly cry Mesmer op!!

I never cried once before patch that mesmer was op despite the fact I always was mesmer food. I think we can agree some fine tuning are in order. Let’s leave it at that.

in Mesmer

denis.9487

I have watched that vid and despite my immense sense of humor I didn’t laugh once. How can I laugh at something so gratuitous and low?

Honestly, if you have something to say in your defense, you said you had your reasons to be such an kitten, say it now because I’m about to report this post since you clearly violate their TS. This is clearly against ANET code of conduct and certainly mine…

BTW, an excellent example of PU mesmer in WvW nowadays with everything wrong there is with it…

What’s your last sentence?

in Mesmer

unknownchaos.1425

These people….make me want to go back to SBI, and do a training day with them so they can get better.

TS intrusion aside.
The caliber of skill these players showed was brand new, like I just installed the game brand new.

The ranger stood in one spot and auto attacked, the necro got condi’d down?!

The guardian isn’t running any clears?!

like WTF is this.

9 clones

No condi cleanse?

If this was supposed to highlight mesmer’s are OP, then this video is not the one you should show…ever…
It was slightly funny though..
I’ll give you that.

This video was for fun and laughs. I’ve already said that making a highlight video playing Mesmer isnt worth it with the state of the game.

I’m done with highlight type stuff as it is overdone and boring to me.

Please rejoin sbi. I have this odd talent of making most people look new at the game.

Ty for ur feedback!

Obs®

in Mesmer

Posted by: Windwalker.7421

Windwalker.7421

Actually, I thought it was very entertaining. At moments the enemies were playing so poorly I didn’t know whether to laugh or cry. It certainly is a whole barrel of fun running a heavy condie build (2200+ condie damage nice!) against enemies who literally don’t seem to have any cleanses, or at least don’t know how/when to use the few they might have had.

Sadly, I never seem to run into such “players” for lack of a better word that wouldn’t get me banned.

I think the TS aspect is hilarious. It clearly shows the difficulties for a game company like Anet. I mean, these guys are paying customers just like any of us, and thus their opinions -no matter how flawed they may be- kinda carry the same weight as anyones here. That is scary. And it explains a lot of the knee-jerk nerfs, like the Maim nerf. Could you even imagine these fights with MtD doing 2x Torment per shatter?

For the first time I sorta understand that nerf now. I still don’t agree with it, but obviously it’s too much to expect people to think while they play.

Did you hear all the self-defeating attitude? “You can’t fight that!” is the battle cry of the scub! Clearly this guy wasn’t running any amount of Condie clears. I’ve fought Rangers 1v1 for 5m or more in a similar Condie Shatter build, so what’s this guys excuse for not even trying to change his spec when he clearly knew he was going to be facing you again! (Nevermind that Rangers have pretty potent WvW condie builds as well.)

(He came back for more in the same build every time! lol! “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” – Albert Einstein)

This is why you can’t balance PvP games.

Anyway, thanks for posting the video, it made me laugh!

(edited by Windwalker.7421)

in Mesmer

Sirbeaumerdier.3740

If it insults you don’t watch. Could have simply said I dislike this for this reason. Taking the opportunity to cry Mesmer op is what the problem is. Many comics use material for comedy that is offensive guess what don’t listen watch or support. Could have given your advice on the content not strung along the other stuff.

It is not a matter of insult. I’m not on playing on SBI after all. However, I’m personally very tired of the ppl abusing enemy TS. It ruin the game. I won’t caution it and will always denounce it when I see it… and so should you all.

in Mesmer

Sirbeaumerdier.3740

what is your point?

in Mesmer

unknownchaos.1425

Thanks windwalker. You and me think alike. Glad you enjoyed it!

Obs®

in Mesmer

Posted by: Narsil.6579

Narsil.6579

Darn it Obs lol, still running that build i see. You gonna get us nerfed bro, Running like 9 clones and then shattering and having 6 or 7? man obs why you so mean??

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Mesmer

denis.9487

what is your point?

My point being be mad for ts, not try using this as evidence to Mesmer being op!!!

in Mesmer

unknownchaos.1425

Darn it Obs lol, still running that build i see. You gonna get us nerfed bro, Running like 9 clones and then shattering and having 6 or 7? man obs why you so mean??

Lol.. Hello Narsil. My other Mesmer runs the full glass mantra daze build. I enjoy that aswell. But I always liked that condi build more. It’s just a better solo build for all different situations.

As for being mean.. I don’t have a mean bone in my body plz..

I am friendly ty

Obs®

in Mesmer

Sirbeaumerdier.3740

what is your point?

My point being be mad for ts, not try using this as evidence to Mesmer being op!!!

Can you write that down in a way it can make sense?

Am I to understand that the last btw line is so offensive to you that you became blind to all that came before it and was the crux of what was said?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Narsil.6579

Narsil.6579

Lol.. Hello Narsil. My other Mesmer runs the full glass mantra daze build. I enjoy that aswell. But I always liked that condi build more. It’s just a better solo build for all different situations.

As for being mean.. I don’t have a mean bone in my body plz..

I am friendly ty

I am joking, Im sorry Obsi, I forgot about your mission to spread the love all across servers. Where we can all exist happy and love one another Un-conditionally. xD Keep up the good work :P

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon