IWarlock, with 10% for each condition?

in Mesmer

Posted by: UnknownFreak.2805

UnknownFreak.2805

Have a question about Iwarlock, it does 10% more dmg, for each condition, does it count to 250% extra for 25 vulnerability stack or will it only count for one?

How to crashreport…
Someone say game crash must be related to OOM
when you read the log it’s not related to that whatsoever…

in Mesmer

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

each unique condition, not per stack

in Mesmer

UnknownFreak.2805

kk, just curious cause I did 9k with it in a couple of min ago

and there are 11 conditions, and according to my calculation my warlock does 1500 dmg without crit, and my critical damage is 75% extra -> if I have 10 condition I get 3000 not with crit, and (calculation said this) 8250, therefore I was unsure :P

and I am pretty sure we did not have 11 condition (all of them on enemy), ~5 of them

How to crashreport…

(edited by UnknownFreak.2805)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Krispera.5087

Krispera.5087

Yeah, iWarlock is pretty good when fighting a monster with lots of condition. Only if you are traited power crit, though…

in Mesmer

UnknownFreak.2805

yh, checked in the mist, with 3 condition it does ~3.5k for me, so I may have wrong saying ~5 of them in first case, just a matter of timing I say :O, enemy has 10 different conditions is screwed pretty much anyways, also I might have might buff so say 1750 dmg, I would get somewhere my target in my first post, I can imagine this vs glass thief…

Got this 9k in the fractal, swamp, the tree boss, don’t remember the name

would imagine how op if it did for each stack, 25, of vuln, bleed, and confusion would give 750% increased damage -> ~1500*8.5=12750 without crit -> ~35k with 75% extra critical damage. That would be OP

How to crashreport…

(edited by UnknownFreak.2805)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

Me and my friend (he plays a necro) sPvP together quite a bit and my god do people drop when you get iwarlock against them while they have 10 condis present (between my build alone i can provide 10/11 condis, with his build as well they’re maintained pretty much constantly), it’s disgustingly powerful, something for anyone with a tPvP team to consider!!

But yes, it does NOT increase in damage per stack (oh the horrors of overpowered that would be xD), but per condi.

PS: iWarlcok on a dom build (for condi duration and power) is destructive! i suggest giving it a try.

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna

in Mesmer

Posted by: GummiBear.2756

GummiBear.2756

But yes, it does NOT increase in damage per stack (oh the horrors of overpowered that would be xD), but per condi.

haha yeah 25 bleed, 25 confusion and 25 vuln at once… 750% extra dmg? xD

Do keep in mind that if the target has vulnerabilty well that the iwarlock like any other DD attack would get the 1% increase in dmg from each stack there too (mean 25+10 or 35% extra damage if 25 stacks of vuln)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Darzinth.7960

Darzinth.7960

Just FYI critical damage does not work on phantasms.

Server: Ehmry Bay
Guild: Celestial Apocalypse
Mesmer – Krissadi | Warrior – Bloodpriest Rosette

in Mesmer

Posted by: Krispera.5087

Krispera.5087

‘’ Illusions derive their precision, power, condition damage, critical damage, armor, and healing directly from the mesmer’s attributes. Illusions do not gain any benefit from the mesmer’s vitality, condition duration or boon duration. They are neither affected by the damage of the mesmer’s equipped weapon nor by any of the various non-stat effects of weapon sigils or armor runes. ’’ (http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Illusion)

I often switch Phantasm build (20-20-0-25-5) and PowerCrit (30-30-0-0-10), I can see that PowerCrit… crit way more than Phantasm Build even if the tooltip says a little difference in damage. Actually, PowerCrit build gives more damage to Phantasm tooltip than the Phantasm build itself.

in Mesmer

UnknownFreak.2805

haha yeah 25 bleed, 25 confusion and 25 vuln at once… 750% extra dmg? xD

Do keep in mind that if the target has vulnerabilty well that the iwarlock like any other DD attack would get the 1% increase in dmg from each stack there too (mean 25+10 or 35% extra damage if 25 stacks of vuln)

Just made 25 bleed, 25 confusion and 25 vunl up, just to give a point in how OP it would be if they would also do for each stack, and I have managed to get 25 vuln, ~10 conf and 10 bleed, using 3 clones, with trait bleed on crit, and then shatter “daze” and with trait dazing also cause 5 stack of confusion, and also all shatter gives confusion, makes confusion shatter on daze, and 2 confusion stack on cry of frustration

How to crashreport…

in Mesmer

Posted by: EasymodeX.4062

EasymodeX.4062

Don’t forget that heavy Vuln stacks will increase the damage taken in the usual way.

If you can’t read English, please do not reply to my post.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

‘’ Illusions derive their precision, power, condition damage, critical damage, armor, and healing directly from the mesmer’s attributes. Illusions do not gain any benefit from the mesmer’s vitality, condition duration or boon duration. They are neither affected by the damage of the mesmer’s equipped weapon nor by any of the various non-stat effects of weapon sigils or armor runes. ’’ (http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Illusion)

I often switch Phantasm build (20-20-0-25-5) and PowerCrit (30-30-0-0-10), I can see that PowerCrit… crit way more than Phantasm Build even if the tooltip says a little difference in damage. Actually, PowerCrit build gives more damage to Phantasm tooltip than the Phantasm build itself.

This now explains why my friends always get confused on who is real when i play on my 3k armor and 1500 condi mesmer…

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna