Ideal PvE mesmer build?

Ideal PvE mesmer build?

in Mesmer

Posted by: SheerBlood.5687

SheerBlood.5687

Can someone please show or explain to me a mesmer build that is highly demanded in dungeons/fractals?

Ideal PvE mesmer build?

in Mesmer

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/mesmer/Most-Viable-PvE-Build/first#post3311452

Just make sure to choose the proper one..
Depending if you have a fixed groups with a reliable skilled guardian…or pug.

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

Ideal PvE mesmer build?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Simplicity.7208

Simplicity.7208

X/X/X/20/X
From there, you really can’t go wrong as long as you have a traited iWarden & a feedback bubble. I personally run 10/10/0/25/25 but I didn’t know about the phaste glitch with iWarden until today, so I’ll probably swap that up lol.

Ideal PvE mesmer build?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Xyonon.3987

Xyonon.3987

X/20/X/20/X is a must have and makes you worth taking into a dungeon.
10/20/X/25/X are almost must have but can be left away if you require something else.

For dungeons and fractals you should go 10/30/0/30/0.

Ziggs Ironeye – Engineer | Madame Le Blanc – Mesmer | Mentor (PvE) | EU
“Mentoring engineers / mesmers and showing you what you can do with your fantastic class!
Just pm me for my advice! Always eager to help!”

Ideal PvE mesmer build?

in Mesmer

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

I don t agree with skipping lillusionist celerity for fractal…

Mesmer are still requested for their reflect uptime.

Ignore it and people will start doubting mesmer usefulness in an istance that needs to deal with lot of trash mobs.

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

Ideal PvE mesmer build?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Xyonon.3987

Xyonon.3987

And what to sacrifice? Inspiration traits are the most flexible we got, adapting to every fractale, also they are strong as F. You will not require a permanent reflection, you can time reflection and make use of another good passive instead of traiting for medicore stuff. We also 5 reflection skills, 4 for fillers between wardens aa. Thats more than enough.

However it’s personal playstyle so I also suggest 10/20/0/20/20 or 0/30/0/20/20.

Ziggs Ironeye – Engineer | Madame Le Blanc – Mesmer | Mentor (PvE) | EU
“Mentoring engineers / mesmers and showing you what you can do with your fantastic class!
Just pm me for my advice! Always eager to help!”